Marquis' Invisible Blog *** Completionist cape achieved

WHAAAA gratz on 99 FM Mr K :D how's everything hanging? All good irl too? byebye :thumbup:

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

• 4 months later...

Hey people what's up, I'm back in the business! Just decided to check out what had happeed to Runescape and then found out there's a new skill, and it's F2P(wtf Jagex?)! So I had to check Tip.It too ofcourse and reinstate my blog. So here I am with the latest news of me getting Dungeoneering 21 (LFP)! I will be staying F2P for a bit (but I want to get members as soon as I can to change my name), if anyone's interested, I doubt though, my blog never had many visitors. But if you accidentally stumble upon this weird piece of page (Page 6 of my blog actually), then don't be shy and leave a message and maybe even add me ingame. Oh yeah, I need to do something with the main page too... or maybe not, afterall it's 2:24am here :D

Cya around people, be nice and have fun!

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone, I've decided to return to Runescape! Good news, eh? Or more like: "who cares..." Anyways I gave myself some time to really consider it by staying F2P for a time, doing RC. Now i got RC 90 this morning and went P2P :) and I also went mental and did a million quests, tasks and got a bunch of levels!!! Didn't get pics of them all but here are two of them.

[hide=Most important. Runecrafting 90]14dn59u.jpg[/hide]

[hide=and DG 62 from a daily challenge]4qms1h.jpg[/hide]

So, if you stumble onto this page, say 'hi'!

Catch you later, guys!

:)

Wow. Two and a half years dead, and now it lives once again!

Congrats on 90 RC! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah... tell me about feeling like a zombie :D

I thought I'd do some thieving, went from 66 to 71

[hide=Level 71 Thieving]jfu6n9.jpg[/hide]

Also, I've done a lot of Player owned ports thing and I love it. It's funny though how I only have one required level for it (90 RC). I ran out of voyages a couple of hours ago :D

Probably will continue questing now :)

Cyaz

I did a quest called One Piercing Note, well actually I did loads more quests, but this one was especially good. I thoroughly enjoyed it, because it had this eerie darkness in it with the choral music (yeah i still listen to RS sounds/music) and this 'unknown demon murderer'. I actually felt true suspense and loved the story of it. I've always liked Runescape the most because of its quests: they actually have a story and you are meant to do various things like puzzles and investigation and combat and skills and other elements. It's not like most MMORPG's when it's simply "Kill X of X" or similar.

With that quest, though, I believe Jagex showed how a game like this could be equally as engaging as a book or a film. Of course ther have been other great examples like Underground Pass (remember the massive chasm and gollum-like creatures in cages and the banging music that made you feel like you're going to die any second).

Small things like this always get me and I'm glad to be playing Runescape again!

[hide=Quest complete.]2cz64n7.jpg[/hide]

Tell me guys (if anyone's reading this), what do you think about questing and such, and what little things make you play Runescape?

See ya!

Some stuff done today, decided to get my lowest skill up a bit. Lowest skill? What is your lowest skill, Marq, you might ask. I am ashamed to admit it's Ranged and it was level 57. Now it's 60 though and I could finish Mourning's Ends I. Got Constitution level from that. Piccies below[hide=Ranged 60.]y1o44.jpg[/hide][hide=Constitution 74.]57jh3.jpg[/hide]Now attempting to do MEP2, God help me...

Edit:

So I finished MEP2, and I didn't even die, used the ring of life once though :) I also completed Deadliest Catch, which got me a few levels. Here they are:

[hide=from MEP2]1p9q2r.jpg[/hide]

[hide=from Deadliest Catch]t888ao.jpg[/hide]

So all in all today I've reached skill_progress.gif: 1777

Plan is to do some Thieving in the morning and maybe Slayer or Questing later on

Cya all tomorrow or some other day!

Had a relatively quiet day today. I've did loads of Thieving yesterday and today in the morning, so now I am logo_thieving.gif: 82

Also I was questing a bit. I gathered all my courage and did two difficult boss-fights, which turned out to be heavily nerfed since EoC... anyways: logo_quest.gifRecipe for Disaster and logo_quest.gifDream Mentor, and as a bonus logo_quest.gifSalt in the Wound

Now a lot harder thing that I am more proud of considering my crappy combat skills is finishing beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifFremennik Hard Diary, especially the stupid "Kill a Mithril Dragon"...

Thanks to that I gained a few levels:

logo_herblore.gif: 59

logo_agility.gif: 69 (I also did some Ape Atoll to use up the Sköll boots bonus)

logo_construction.gif: 59

logo_defence.gif: 72

That takes me just 5 levels away from the 60+ milestone cape!!! Yay, hopefully by the end of this week I'll have it.

[hide=Construction level from RFD lamp]30m0iki.jpg[/hide]

See you guys later! :)

Hey yo!

I've been doing some serious logo_agility.gifAgility and logo_thieving.gifThieving recently. Using the Sköll boots for the first and trying to get the latter to 90 :)

I also did one of the daily challenges for logo_summoning.gifSummoning and that got me a nice level out of it. All I had to do was make 2 Spirit Graahk pouches...

So here they are:

logo_thieving.gif: 84

logo_summoning.gif: 58

logo_agility.gif: 75

[hide=Agility 71, didn't bother with the other pics]qou1hj.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Summoning 58]2lawizk.jpg[/hide]

I'll keep doing some more leveling and such. Hope to get Thieving 90 by the end of the week.

Cyaz!

Hey hey!

Been doing some serious non-stop no-lifing :) and stuff. Here's the rundown of all the bits and bobs:

Daily challenge of "Teleport 13 decorated mining urns". It was hell, but it got me two strange rocks and a level logo_mining.gif: 72

[hide=It's a level though.]2n0k9e1.jpg[/hide]

Then I went on a mission to get logo_construction.gifConstruction 60. So firstly I went around and built hidey-holes for all the mithril grapple spots. But I had to do it from scratch and it required different crossbows, which I had to make. So: mining ore (tin/copper/iron/mithril/coal) > smelting them into bars > smithing limbs > cutting wood (normal, willow, teak) > fletching into stocks >killing cows > drying meat into sinew > spinning sinew >assembling crossbows > smithing mithril bolts > flighting bolts > smithing grapple hooks > add hooks to bolts > add rope to bolts = done finally.It got me a nice chunk of construction exp , but now level.

[hide=Me grappling and Musa Point]29ij9t.jpg[/hide]

I continued by doing the beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifMorytania Easy and Medium tasks, to get the lamps and use them on Herblore and Construction. I did and got my long awaited logo_construction.gif:60 and also logo_herblore.gif:60

[hide=Construction 60]v8lys3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Herblore 60]nyirgh.jpg[/hide]

I also went and caught all the penguins getting me a lovely level 59 logo_summoning.gifSummoning.

Been doing some Thieving and Agility too and now they are logo_thieving.gif: 89 and logo_agility.gif: 77, not long to go till my target of 90 for thieving!!!

Now I'll be going straight back to Runescape

:wink:

I finally got it!! logo_thieving.gifThieving 90! And here's the piccy:

[hide=My 4th skill 90+]2eqa1jt.jpg[/hide]

Spent the rest of the day doing some Fish Flingers. I really like that minigame, too bad you can only do it when you get a ticket... Anyways it got me a nice chunky logo_fishing.gifFishing 75.

I also went and got my Inferno Adze back! Yay!

And then there was a little daily challenge for Herblore to make ten weapon poisons. I did that and it netted me logo_herblore.gifHerblore 61. Piccy here:

[hide=Herblore 61]156ekg0.jpg[/hide]

And finally Tears of Guthix were really helpful today: logo_summoning.gifSummoning 60!

[hide=Summoning level.]2aiezhj.jpg[/hide]

Which means... ALL SKILLS 60 OR ABOVE!!! Got that nice milestone cape now!

Whoosh...11360.gif

I'll be doing some Agility in the next few days or perhaps some other things, I'll see how I feel.

Byez!

Yay!

I haven't had an update for a few days, but I've been up to a lot. I've found a nice routine to things. I'm just doing Agility at the moment and every 75 minutes go for a herb run and then do a few daily challenges and other random dailies :) The results are here:

logo_farming.gif: 61 (farm runs)

logo_crafting.gif: 68 (daily challenge)

logo_runecraft.gif: 91 (yay, double nats, this level was so unexpected coz I was just doing a daily challenge)

logo_agility.gif: 80 (Ape Atoll, and not even tedious, 5 levels till Gnome Adv :D)

[hide=Agility 80.]ns6j5.jpg[/hide]

And I finished the new beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifDesert Easy and Medium tasks, I can't do all the hard ones yet... :(

That's about it for now.

Cyaz

You've had a very busy week. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks for the support, Kaida... you're the only one actually checking this blog :D oh well..

I had a great time playing yesterday, partly because I did things that I enjoy (Fish Flingers) and partly because I got far with my logo_agility.gifAgility. I also finished a few daily challenges giving me a level in logo_prayer.gifPrayer and logo_fishing.gifFishing. I stopped doing my farm runs, because I ran out of seeds and can't be bothered to buy any more :D

[hide=Agility 83]24bowh4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Prayer 69]2llhc2p.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Fishing 76. Sharks yay!!!]eaigs9.jpg[/hide]

My plan for now is to reach level 90 Agility by the end of the month, which means I have 7 days to get 7 levels. After that I might move to Hunting I think.

Wish me luck, guys (if anyone is actually reading this)

Heya!

Yesterday was mostly spent on logo_agility.gifAgility, because I was determined to get to level 85 before the end of the day. And I did! Now only 5 more levels and I'll be able to get the agile top!! But I kinda missed the actual level up picture...

I did my penguin points as well though and spent them on logo_construction.gifConstruction which was brought up to level 61.

[hide=Construction 61]2n9kqp4.jpg[/hide]

I'll be spending most of the day on Agility again today, maybe doing some other random things if I feel like it.

Madness? No, THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!

Thanks for the good words Mogar :)

Yeah, I've been doing some Gnome Advanced course and some Flash Powder Factory to break it up. Managed to get me agile legs and also logo_agility.gifAgility 86.

[hide=Agility level-up.]v6kx2v.jpg[/hide]

Also, since the Flash Powder Factory gives you herblore experience (small, but nonetheless) I ahcieved logo_herblore.gifHerblore 62.

Also two Daily Challenges: a Hunter and a Summoning one meant that I got:

logo_summoning.gif: 62

logo_hunter.gif: 71

[hide=Summoning and Hunter level-ups here.]2whfr43.jpg

9ixlxh.jpg[/hide]

The Daily Challenges are making my previously rounded levels into [*1] or [*6]... kind of frustrating, but actually very helpful.

I'll keep on running around in circles...

logo_agility.gifAgility 90!!!

[hide=I finally got it]s144e0.jpg[/hide]

Got it with a nice double-level-up as well, using brianpoints from Flash Powder Factory

Right, so now there are 5 levels that are 90+ and three of them were achieved this month. I'm probably going to head and trim my Firemaking cape with one of them... or all of them :D

Also yesterday was a Tears of Guthix day, so I got my ranged level up.

logo_ranged.gif: 61 (so, that means base 61)

Oh and while doing Agility, I passed the 50m total exp mark!!! Missed the picture though, but still neat.

Not sure what next... maybe try out some Hunter...

Cya

Congrats on all of your recent levels! :D

Thank you, Ezee!

As said I've been doing some Hunter and a few other random things. I got my logo_hunter.gifHunter all the way to level 75 from 71 yesterday, so I am happy :)

[hide=Hunter 75]15fp400.jpg[/hide]

I'll be continuing with Hunter today.

In other news I also did a Crafting challenge that got me logo_crafting.gifCrafting 69.

And then I did a few dungeons with a few Hytters and updated my binds /which now include a Shadow Silk Hood. My conclusion is that Dungeoneering is absolute bollocks, the worst skill in the game... AND it goes to 120... just great -.-

logo_dungeoneering.gif: 63

I made up for it by having some fun in Fish Flingers. And I got an awesome first place :)

[hide=Marquis = 1st]e0iote.jpg[/hide]

I did half of my slayer task as well (fire giants), but didn't get any levels... So that's about it. See you later :)

Haha. So followign my rant abour Dungeoneering I got a daily challenge to "Delve into Daemonheim", and that got my logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering up to level 64.

[hide=Piccy]o5p9ah.jpg[/hide]

I also continued with hunting red salamanders and got my logo_hunter.gifHunter up to level 79, I might take a break now though and focus on logo_fletching.gifFletching, which I neatly levelled to 71 already. I'm feeling very sproadic with my skilling at the moment, I'll see what I'll do next...

• Like 1

I'm writing this from the university computer, so I have no pics for you :)

I've been very busy yesterday, mostly Fletching, but also doing some Thieving. I haven't tried the Demon Mobs yet, because I really don't feel like doing any combat. I'm planning on buy a godsword before I start anything, but I have no idea when that's going to happen. Anyhow, these are the level I got yesterday:

logo_fletching.gif: 76

logo_thieving.gif: 92

logo_magic.gif: 76 (I was alching the bows I had made)

The magic level also turned out to be my highest combat skill and with that level-up I reached logo_combat.gifCombat 150!!

I'm planning on spending the evening fletching more bows and alching them.

Cya all!

Monthly Update.

I've decided to make monthly progress updates on top of the usual. So time to take a look back at January and see what I've done.

This is the stat picture, taken on reset on the 1st of February:

2wemmfr.jpg

Compared to the start of the month I have gained in total skill_progress.gif 109 levels, which averages at: 3.51 levels/day

The biggest increase was logo_thieving.gif Thieving with 26 levels, closely followed by logo_agility.gifAgility with 25.

No levels were gained in logo_attack.gifAttack(75), logo_strength.gifStrength(75) and logo_smithing.gifSmithing(71).

Notable achievements:

11360.gif60+ Milestone Cape

beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gif Completed: Fremennik Hard, Morytania Easy/Medium, Desert Easy/Medium

Right now I have a total of: 57 194 771 experience

==============

So that's it for the month, 109 levels is pretty mental and I'm sure I won't get close to that many levels per month any more, seeing as all my skills are above 60 now. I'll try to keep going though :). The last level I got in January was a nice logo_woodcutting.gifWoodcutting 93, which takes me past the half-way mark for that skill. I also got logo_magic.gifMagic 77 from alching my Yew Shieldbows.

[hide=Yes. I use the sawmill.]2626z9s.jpg[/hide]

That's it for now, cya all!

• Like 1