Marquis' Invisible Blog *** Completionist cape achieved

Grats on all your levels this month.

Where do you get those icons from? They look awesome.

Look familiar?

5zh176.jpg

And thanks, Spork :)

Anyhow, I went back to doing some Hunter and Fletching and a few other random encounters like the clan citadel. Summary below -----v

logo_mining.gif: 73 (clan citadel, I love my clan :))

logo_dungeoneering.gif: 65 (second DG challenge this week, yay)

logo_farming.gif: 62 (Jade Vine)

logo_fletching.gif: 78 - 81

logo_hunter.gif: 79 - 82

I'm planning on continuing Hunter mostly, because it's difficult to find an open Red Salamander spot - also I'm currently thinking of going to 90 with it, as a sort of base (I did the same thing with logo_agility.giflogo_thieving.giflogo_runecraft.gif and logo_woodcutting.gif)

Wish me luck, people. And please, if you do stumble upon this page, even for a split-second, please leave a post, it would definately make my day! <3

In fear of losing my spot at the red sallys, I've been camping there most of the time. It really is difficult, coz I have to hop worlds for about 6 times before I find one that isn't taken. And then I don't even leave to do PoP in case I lose it...

I'm getting sick and tired of Hunter now though, but luckily only one more level to go. Yes, I've reached logo_hunter.gifHunter level 89. And as an example of my camping-ness, I haven't got any other levels in the last to days. Soon I can get the hell out of there and focus on something else... like fletching maybe...

I'm a little late, but I love that you do a monthly update breakdown. That information is always awesome to read at a glance. You certainly are productive! I couldn't stand red sallies for that very reason, it was just so obnoxiously crowded. Grats on 89 hunter! :)

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm a little late, but I love that you do a monthly update breakdown. That information is always awesome to read at a glance. You certainly are productive! I couldn't stand red sallies for that very reason, it was just so obnoxiously crowded. Grats on 89 hunter! :)

Thanks Kim, fortunately I'm out of there now, phew ^^'

Yeah, I got my final hunter level: logo_hunter.gif 90!!

[hide=Piccy]vr79dv.jpg[/hide]

After that I decided to take a little break and enjoy some other skills that I've been neglecting... For example I got logo_farming.gifFarming 63 (I got the level from the Dhamaroc statue ^^). Also did my Construction challenge which has been sitting there for almost a month now. That pushed me to logo_construction.gifConstruction 65 from 62. And of course I enjoyed one fo my favourite minigames - Fish Flingers (logo_fishing.gifFishing 77). I actually made it to the podium three times in a row :), quite proud of myself.

Other than that, not a lot has been done, I'm still simply happy that I got my Hunter 90 target and don't have to camp at red sallys any more. It also felt great to clear my hunter tab in my bank :D I'm probably going to do some Fletching in the next few days, just to get to Magic Shortbows, because I have a challenge for them (yes, Jagex gave me a challenge 15 levels higher than I have -.-)

Until then, cya all, and leave a post even if you hate me.

<3

Yesterday I spent most of the time doing herb runs and playing Fish Flingers.

And of course I also tried out the new Sinkholes D&D. I must say that it is actually quite fun, despite my hatred against Dungeoneering. I really enjoyed the set objectives for collecting stuff - made it fast-paced and fun - and of course the card system is brilliant. Although I think they've wasted this good idea on a simple D&D, it could've had such potential somewhere else. Anyhow, I managed to gamble myself two Huge Lamps, but I got no levels out of it.

Farming runs resulted in a level though logo_farming.gifFarming: 64. I think I'm solid profit with snapdragons, but I'm not entirely sure... good exp anyways.

Then continuing, Fish Flingers was awesome, I managed to get 4 medals pretty much every time and also I kept getting more tickets from the game. In the end I got a nice juicy logo_fishing.gifFishing 78.

[hide=Piccy]i6f0v5.jpg[/hide]

Lastly, I was just taking care of the Wild Jade Vine, when a logo_defence.gifDefence 73 popped up. I love unexpected levels! :D

Oh and I almost forgot, I was casually chilling at the sawmill and got logo_woodcutting.gifWoodcutting 94. At this rate, I'll be at 99 soon :D

Today I plan on focusing on Fletching, mixed with a few herb runs and Sinkholes.

Cya <3

A couple of levels obtained today:

A logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 65-67 from Sinkholes,

logo_farming.gifFarming 65 (which means I am one step closer to While Guthix Sleeps),

logo_fletching.gifFletching 81-84 from doing those Yew Shieldbows...

logo_herblore.gifHerblore 63 from cleaning herbs on my farming runs,

logo_magic.gifMagic 78 from alching my bows,

And finally logo_summoning.gifSummoning 62 from penguin points.

All that resulted in exactly skill_progress.gif1900 total level.

[hide=Summoning, DG and Herblore pics]34so02q.jpg

24o7tjp.jpg

elchx.jpg

6rn38x.jpg[/hide]

More fletching/alching tomorrow methinks :)

Bye!

Hey hey hey!

I've been extraordinarily busy and have gotten loads of levels!!! Here's what I've gained in the last two days:

logo_farming.gifFarming 66 (herb runs)

logo_magic.gifMagic 79 (alching)

logo_fletching.gifFletching 84-87

logo_fishing.gifFishing 79 (Fish Flingers)

logo_cooking.gifCooking 77 (Daily Challenge of monkfish)

logo_smithing.gifSmithing 73 (Clan Citadel)

logo_construction.gifConstruction 66 (used a construction box)

logo_woodcutting.gifWoodcutting 95 (getting closer and closer...)

[hide=Pictures of some levels here]ka431j.jpg

2dc97uo.jpg

ldrgg.jpg

6551kw.jpg

2z8paty.jpg

t4wzk1.jpg[/hide]

I'm probably going to reach Fletching 90 by the end of the weekend... hopefully anyways. right now I'm doing this horrible task of teleporting 13 mining urns, so that might take a while.

See ya!

I changed my name again, now it's: Marquis I

Haven't been majorly 'scaping, but some levels never-the-less.

Mostly my routine is: herb run --> some D&Ds (sinkholes and fish flingers mostly) --> herb run --> daily challenge --> herb run --> daily stuff (wicked hood/jade vine) --> herb run --> fletching/alching, and from there just herb runs and fletching mixed. So, by doing this, here's what I've gained:

logo_magic.gifMagic 79-81 (alching those bows as usual)

logo_fletching.gifFletching 87-89

logo_farming.gifFarming 67

logo_mining.gifMining 74 (from that stupid urn teleporting challenge that took me hours to complete)

logo_slayer.gifSlayer 66 (Daily challenge, which I haven't completed just yet)

logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 67-69 (purely from sinkholes)

[hide=Slayer, DG and Mining pics]351ij50.jpg

35mhd6q.jpg

2i1nrbt.jpg[/hide]

I did a few D&Ds too. Firstly a fun fallen star - we reserved it: the only people there were 5 hytters <3. Then I just had a bit of fun at an evil willow...

And finally I tried out the Big Chinchompa Hunting. Hah! It was so ridiculously easy: my first evergame and I got maximum competence points :D. I need to paly that more - easy exp!

Oh and finally took the time to finish the new logo_quest.gifDemon Slayer quest. I think it's a bit too dumbed down now, it used to be somewhat harder, but now it's really short and easy!

So today, I'm gonna get fletching to 90, which means it'll be my 7th skill over 90, yay! I plan on getting them to 99 next... uh another couple of months work

Anyways, cya around in-game or in-forum!

Woodcutting is a great skill, good luck with 99! :D

Thanks, but I don't think I'll get there any time soon :/

Here's what's been happenin' today.

I ran around all over the place planting and harvesting herbs, while at the same time using a pendant to increase my experience. Result: logo_farming.gifFarming 68.

Then I went to the Grand Exchange and bartered myself a godsword, my first very own Bandos Godsword. I then decided to bless in the blade by some serious slaying - I picked a fight with the Fire Giants. I came out victorious and earned a large combat lamp, which granted me logo_ranged.gifRanged 62.

These bowstrings and -stocks have been winking at me in the bank so I decided to fletch them into proper Yew Shieldbows. A great number of hours and sore fingers later I finally reached my milestone - logo_fletching.gifFletching 90.

A few moments later I was informed of a Sinkhole opening around Falador. I grabbed the chance and raided it twice. The loot was spectacular, not only did I get the gloves and torso of the Hoardstalker, but my logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering increased to level 70.

[hide=The pictures of the day]qris1j.jpg

vffvht.jpg

ddch13.jpg[/hide]

Tomorrow... I don't really know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, maybe some Hunter just to break things up... I heard barehanded butterfly catching is decent exp without the hassle of finding a world (red sallies-.-)

Hey yo everyone!

I absolutely love catching butterflies barehanded. It's so relaxing, so easy.... so good exp :D I got a level, two actually, so now logo_hunter.gifHunter 92.

[hide=Hunter lvl]30w2n9t.jpg[/hide]

I also fell in love with the Sinkholes - it's so much fun... atleast in my opinion. I used D&D token for it as well so I had 6 gams in the last two days. The result of it is that I have Hoardstalker top, helm and gloves and also logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 71.

Another couple of levels from ToG, SoF and daily challenges:

logo_herblore.gifHerblore 64

logo_ranged.gifRanged 62

[hide=DG, Herby, Ranged]o5rteh.jpg

308umb6.jpg

2podw5u.jpg[/hide]

In other news, I finally unlocked the 3rd ship in Player Owned Ports, woo!

That's all for now, I'm gonna keep Hunting I think.

Cya around!

And here's a picture of me waiting for Big Chinchompa Hunting. Serene.

2pparyv.jpg

Hey hey again whoever reads this blog (so like 2 people per week)!

I've been enjoying catching butterflies for most of the time :) So I've got logo_hunter.gifHunter 92-94!!!

[hide=piccy-wiccy]slsa5c.jpg[/hide]

Of course I've been taking some nice breaks and doing some fun stuff. Like sinkholes: logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 72. Or daily challenges: logo_thieving.gifThieving 93.

[hide=Thieving 93 picture]2ijp649.jpg[/hide]

And I did the weekly penguins as well, getting me logo_summoning.gifSummoning 63.

[hide=Summoning]2r6pd9t.jpg[/hide]

Oh and I almost forgot! catching butterflies gives agility exp, so I had a level sneaking up on me which I got today: logo_agility.gifAgility 91.

So, overall, I got a lot of high levels recently. I'm not complaining :D

I'll keep you posted.

Grats on your levels! :D

Thanks Ezee. You seem to be just about the only person who checks this thread... thanks for that.

Anyhow, I've done a lot of 'scaping recently. Or rather, I've gained loads of levels which were pretty easy :)

logo_constitution.gifConsitution 75

logo_ranged.gifRanged 62-65

These I got from a Slayer assignment of bloodvelds. I had a consitution pendant and Hati paws and also the new slayer tower contract, so I got LOADS of exp per kill :

logo_farming.gifFarming 68-70 (w00p, I can finally plant poison ivy)

logo_magic.gifMagic 82

logo_fishing.gifFishing 80 (Fish flingers of course!)

And finally, my current goal has got as far as logo_hunter.gifHunter 94-96!! That's only about half-way between 90 and 99 though -.-

I also completed the Knight Waves and unlocked those prayers. I don't have the required prayer level for them all though

I have pictures of most of the levels, but I'm really lay to post them right now, heh. I will post this awesome score of Fish Flingers, where I got first place AND I got a level!

nrss2.jpg

Cya later all <3

Congratulations on your achievements, you're clearly very efficient when you put you mind to a task!

Have seen you on the FC in-game so will give you a shout out when I'm next online.

Good luck with your goals :)

Check Out My Blog Here - 3 99s Already, 96/99 Cooking

Crumplezone.png

Thanks guys :)

I managed to beat that score of Fish Flingers: I got top in everything AND I got logo_fishing.gifFishing 81 in the same game.

jjxksz.jpg

Unbeatable :D

Also, I'm a few more steps closer to my logo_hunter.gifHunter goal, it's now level 97 - which is 75% of exp between 90 and 99.

Some collateral leveling for agility too: logo_agility.gif 91.

In other news, I've gained only a handful of skills:

logo_farming.gifFarming 71

logo_crafting.gifCrafting 71

logo_mining.gifMining 75

[hide=pics of some here]2v2bf9h.jpg

n5gg8k.jpg[/hide]

and that's it. I'll be finishing off with Hunter soon and moving onto something else :)

Cya around in-game, and thanks again for posting Mogar and Crumple <3

Nice blog! Great progress with Hunter, I know how boring it can get. |^_^|

Edit: I love your layout, and the use of icons!

Edit Edit: *steals* :anxious:

Haha, you're welcome to steal them, they're Tip.It's own icons anyways :D

Updates though!

I got logo_hunter.gifHunter 98, but had the most epic missing of a picture of all times. Well yay, anyways! I'm gonna leave it there for now and just try to build up some other skills. I think 'span is in order :D

Also, I gained a few random levels, like logo_construction.gifConstruction 67, which allowed me to complete beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifVarrock Hard Achievement Diary. I'm really happy about that one.

Anyhow, I got a little lamp from that, which resulted in logo_summoning.gifSummoning 64.

[hide=Summoning]534neq.jpg[/hide]

And finally, I had a nice smithing challenge: logo_smithing.gifSmithing 73 from that.

So, as I said, I'm planning on 'spanning now and of course mix in a few herb runs (if I'm bothered to leave the 'span) and D&Ds (like my lovely sinkholes).

EDIT: I've decided to link your blogs (Crumple, Mogar & Grainy) on my original post :)

Good work progressing on your goals :)! 99 Hunter will be out of the way soon, which will be a nice chip off your shoulder I'm sure. Did you know if you put one of the ore from mining into your action bar you can 1 click drop it with that button? Works really well at LRC and makes mining much more enjoyable! Figured I'd let you know just incase you didn't because your action bar wasn't up on your level 75 picture.

Although you didn't ask, I wanted to post a few ideas for what you could do after 99 Hunter :D :

add +50 to your total level; random levels. maybe work on 70+ all stats and see where that puts you?

knock a combat skill out of the way? you could work on 80-80-80 followed by 70 ranged?

TRAIN SLAYER! Slayer is probably one of my favorite skills, and with EOC you'd be surprised how fast the exp is and tasks go. Not to mention the fact that you'll be training up to 6 skills at a time!

Just some suggestions, enjoy your blog keep it up!

Profit_Catt.png

Good work progressing on your goals :)! 99 Hunter will be out of the way soon, which will be a nice chip off your shoulder I'm sure. Did you know if you put one of the ore from mining into your action bar you can 1 click drop it with that button? Works really well at LRC and makes mining much more enjoyable! Figured I'd let you know just incase you didn't because your action bar wasn't up on your level 75 picture.

Although you didn't ask, I wanted to post a few ideas for what you could do after 99 Hunter :D :

add +50 to your total level; random levels. maybe work on 70+ all stats and see where that puts you?

knock a combat skill out of the way? you could work on 80-80-80 followed by 70 ranged?

TRAIN SLAYER! Slayer is probably one of my favorite skills, and with EOC you'd be surprised how fast the exp is and tasks go. Not to mention the fact that you'll be training up to 6 skills at a time!

Just some suggestions, enjoy your blog keep it up!

Y'know, these all look like really nice things to do... but I am feeling very negative about combat at the moment, don't ask me why :D. And about the actionbar dropping... I was banking coal when I was doing it, and I don't have access to LRC yet :S. I'm kind of aiming to finish off my 90+ skills right now in one big skillcape day. I might end up getting to 2000 like that or not, we'll see...

So yeah, as I said, I moved on to the Runespan and already gained a level ^.^ logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 92.

[hide=Picture.]2vumz6g.jpg[/hide]

That was almost my only level today, but I managed to top it off with a nice logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 75 from a sinkhole.

[hide=DG pic]9uatqs.jpg[/hide]

Other than that, nothing much has been done. I got a load of lamps from the SoF and went to do ToG, but still no levels :( My herb runs and POP dealings are coming to a literal standstill, because it's a pain in the arse to get to the 'span, so I most likely won't leave very often. Meh.

See you around!

You think you are soooooo hawt with those icon and 304qp and 99 fm and 98 hunter! You ain't nobody! >:[

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

You think you are soooooo hawt with those icon and 304qp and 99 fm and 98 hunter! You ain't nobody! >:[

And you think you're so cool with your 2k total and your freaking high Dungeoneering, huh?! I still have full gorajo hoardstalker, which you don't! :P

Anyhow, where was I... yes, update. And a good one at that.

First of all: The Runespan!

aka

logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 93

[hide]qradua.jpg[/hide]

Then, I did some penguin hunting, which gave me logo_prayer.gifPrayer 70.

[hide]vxg740.jpg[/hide]

That, however meant that I could complete beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifSeers' Village Hard Achievement Diary and gain a nice logo_herblore.gifHerblore 65 from it.

[hide]29kvoys.jpg[/hide]

But that meant that I was able to do a gruelling long, but fun quest: logo_quest.gifWhile Guthix Sleeps.

[hide]2rzs50o.jpg[/hide]

And the exp rewards from the quests meant logo_herblore.gifHerblore 65-68 and logo_construction.gifConstruction 67-70. Lovely!

Finally just a random level at the end of the day: logo_farming.gifFarming 72.

[hide]19uqv4.jpg[/hide]

I'm so happy that I finished WGS, because the boss fight really scared me. But with the EoC, it's ridiculously easy :D

So, now it's back to the 'span.

Note: some of the icons seem to be broken, don't know why. I'll try to fix them.

Edit: on further investigation, it seems that it might just be my computer. Every time it loads some icons, but not the others. Stupid technology -.-