Marquis' Invisible Blog *** Completionist cape achieved

Gratz on completing WGS, what quests do you have left now??

Quite a bunch actually, most of them include combat requirements (ranged for example) or simply feature a difficult bossfight at the end. I totally understand Dhamaroc, I'm not the combat type either :D

However, I did finish two quests today: logo_quest.gifThe Curse of Arrav and logo_quest.gifTemple at Senntisten.

These ended up giving me logo_herblore.gifHerblore 69 and logo_summoning.gifSummoning 65. So now I have 65+ stats.

[hide=Level-gaining at the end of a quest]153xs9y.jpg[/hide]

Also, some 'spanning has been done

logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 94.

[hide]iqhjzk.jpg[/hide]

Other than that nothing else. More Runespan tomorrow I think.

Cya <3

Haha, I'm an idiot. I missed the rc 95 picture like a boss and the rc 96 one Print Scr -> forget :D :D. Anyhow atleast I got it: logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 94-96.

What I did get a picture of though, is logo_mining.gifMining 76. Yay, just one more level till Living Rock Caverns!!

[hide]347jxhx.jpg[/hide]

And now a couple of random levels:

logo_ranged.gifRanged 66 (exp lamp from SoF)

logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 75-77 (I got 4 lamps from 2 sinkhole, like a boss!)

That's it for now, back to the span!

logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 97!!!!!!

[hide]1zl9hqc.jpg[/hide]

And of course, what's life without a few random levels and quests :)

logo_quest.gifLove Story

logo_quest.gifPrisoner of Goluphrie

logo_farming.gifFarming 73 (Lantadymes woo!)

logo_construction.gifConstruction 70-72 (quest and daily challenge)

[hide]34nmmhv.jpg[/hide]

Nothing else new though, really focusing on runecrafting now. After that I believe it's time to pick up my running trainers again ...logo_agility.gif

• Like 1

Keep on going and you might just beat me to max!

I seriously doubt that. We may be almost even with 99s, but your total... it's unreachable

So, as some of you might know, I pulled an all-nighter yesterday, playing RS all the time. I can't say it wasn't useful though. Here's the list of all the things I got:

logo_runecraft.gifRunecrafting 98 (another one bites the dust)

logo_agility.gifAgility 93 (2 pendants used there)

logo_fishing.gifFishing 83 (played 9 games, podium every time xD)

logo_herblore.gifHerblore 70 (another one over 70)

logo_slayer.gifSlayer 67

logo_strength.gifStrength 76

[hide=pictures of most levels]a1hipy.jpg

3583qfa.jpg

29bdqax.jpg

mj36vc.jpg

2wqv1tz.jpg[/hide]

I did a little clue, too:

2re0isx.jpg

Also I finally unlocked The Bowl, all your jade belongs to us! And I had a court summons that I repeatedly failed -.- got it in the end though - consider youreslf lucky Ms Schism

Now I really should go get some sleep :D

Cya all

• Like 1

Ya, now I'm sure that I'm going to have very few level-ups in the next week or more... that Agility experience is dreadfully slow. I spent most of the day running around advanced barb and advanced gnome courses and still no level. I did get the Agile Top however, completing the set.

I spent some time hunting penguins. Put the points on Summoning... no level :D

Spent some time slaying, trying to use up my increasing stack of combat-related exp-boosters. From one task of cave crawlers I got logo_ranged.gifRanged 66-68.

[hide=pic of 67 Ranged]nxqk21.jpg[/hide]

Of course I did the compulsory sinkholes and I had a Daemonheim daily challenge too, both helped me get logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 78.

I am getting very close to 2000 total, at the moment it's skill_progress.gif: 1992

But for now: Good night, sleep tight, don't let the dead bite!

Thought as much I recognised your name from somewhere, was playing a few rounds of Fish Flingers and noticed you came top 5 a few times :P

Making good progress I see :)

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

Thought as much I recognised your name from somewhere, was playing a few rounds of Fish Flingers and noticed you came top 5 a few times :P

Making good progress I see :)

Haha, came 1st three times in a row in fact today :D, but ran out of tickets, I'll try to keep it up though :)

I gained just ONE level today, and that was logo_agility.gifAgility 94. As I said, it is terribly slow, but surprisingly not boring since I do herb runs and Fish Flingers in between.

[hide=Agi 94 and an AMAZING top score in FF]2iut7a.jpg

whl6h1.jpg[/hide]

=======================

Oh, today is the day for:

Monthly Update.

Yep, that's it, here's the stat pic taken at the closing hour of February :)

nn1f2s.jpg

So, all in all I've gained skill_progress.gif129 levels, which averages at a whopping 4.61 levels/day

The most levels were obtained in logo_hunter.gifHunter with 19 levels, followed by 12 in logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering and logo_construction.gifConstruction.

No levels were gained again in logo_attack.gifAttack(75).

Notable achievements:

beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gifVarrock Hard, Seers' Village Hard

logo_quest.gif among others were While Guthix Sleeps, Temple at Senntisten and Love Story.

tackle_box_professional.gifProfessional Tacklebox in Fish Flingers

(-) Full Hoardstalker from Sinkholes

I now have a total of: 90 713 057 experience, which is a gain of 33 518 286 exp this month.

================

I did say I won't beat last months 109 levels, but here ya go... Most of it is from grinding hunter as you can see and A LOT is just quest rewards and D&Ds (I mean, look at Construction and DG). Next month I'm planning on focusing on Agility and Woodcutting, and if I reach my goals for them, I'll look to do either of Fletching or Thieving after.

For now, cya later, and thanks for posting everyone!!!

<3

• Like 2

Oh God. Oh God. So many level ups. I can't handle it. Please do my agility training for me. PLEASEEEEE!

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Oh God. Oh God. So many level ups. I can't handle it. Please do my agility training for me. PLEASEEEEE!

This.

Guys, guys, it's not that hard. I did it to 90 and then took a break from it. Just... every freaking pendant goes to that skill :D

Yeah, so I got one more level: logo_agility.gifAgility 95.

[hide=pic]scuemg.jpg[/hide]

And a couple of other levels from weird things that I can't even remember:

logo_summoning.gifSummoning 67

logo_farming.gifFarming 74

logo_prayer.gifPrayer 71

[hide=Prayer level]24mxfe1.jpg[/hide]

I had a challenge of pickpocketing dwarf traders today, and I got a court summons and a clue scroll (hard). I forgot to screenie the reward, because we were kieraning all over the chat, but rest assured it was absolutely crap. I got willow comp bows, law/blood runes and a rune b-axe. Not even worth mentioning.

Anyhow, I'll keep grinding that Agility.

See ya.

• Like 1

This.

Guys, guys, it's not that hard. I did it to 90 and then took a break from it. Just... every freaking pendant goes to that skill :D

Yeah, so I got one more level: logo_agility.gifAgility 95.

[hide=pic]scuemg.jpg[/hide]

And a couple of other levels from weird things that I can't even remember:

logo_summoning.gifSummoning 67

logo_farming.gifFarming 74

logo_prayer.gifPrayer 71

[hide=Prayer level]24mxfe1.jpg[/hide]

I had a challenge of pickpocketing dwarf traders today, and I got a court summons and a clue scroll (hard). I forgot to screenie the reward, because we were kieraning all over the chat, but rest assured it was absolutely crap. I got willow comp bows, law/blood runes and a rune b-axe. Not even worth mentioning.

Anyhow, I'll keep grinding that Agility.

See ya.

In the same way you hate dung, I hate agility. You should understand my hate now.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

This.

In the same way you hate dung, I hate agility. You should understand my hate now.

Luckily for you, agility goes to 99, while I have to eventually endure DG till 120... >.<

Today... was... uneventful. I gained one level, and that was logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 79.

[hide=The only level gained.]2ugkzo6.jpg[/hide]

But I had some great fun today in Draggle's "find me" contest. Actually not just today, but a few other times before as well. I've found him twice now: got a BGS at first and next time it was 1000 magic logs. darth Fatguy was terribly nice to me and gave me... yes, just GAVE me a Dragon Pickaxe!!! I feel rich now :D :D

Anyhow, I'm only at 200k till next Agility level, so I'll probably get it tomorrow... I mean... today... I mean, after I've slept a bit :D

Today... was... uneventful. I gained one level, and that was logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 79.

[hide=The only level gained.]2ugkzo6.jpg[/hide]

But I had some great fun today in Draggle's "find me" contest. Actually not just today, but a few other times before as well. I've found him twice now: got a BGS at first and next time it was 1000 magic logs. darth Fatguy was terribly nice to me and gave me... yes, just GAVE me a Dragon Pickaxe!!! I feel rich now :D :D

Anyhow, I'm only at 200k till next Agility level, so I'll probably get it tomorrow... I mean... today... I mean, after I've slept a bit :D

I never ever EVER find draggle. The one time I did I wasn't looking for him. I was burning Vyre when he started. I tele'd right on top of him, ran to the bank then ran back to burn Vyre. I was mad. Congrats anyway.

29386_s.gif

More agility today... a lot more agility.... logo_agility.gifAgility 96.

[hide]11rx10z.jpg[/hide]

Oh and if you noticed... I finally reached skill_progress.gifTotal level 2000!!!

W00p!

And here are some other levels:

logo_fishing.gifFishing 84

logo_dungeoneering.gifDungeoneering 80

logo_smithing.gifSmithing 75

logo_farming.gifFarming 75

I got the fishing level was from Fish Flingers. My winning streak ended though... 4 games 1st place in a row :D and a total of 317 medals now.

[hide=Pictures of the levels.]2n03gg4.jpg

ir1c75.jpg

906ogw.jpg[/hide]

So that's it for now... more leveling tomorrow :D.... hopefully.

I did the new quest :o :o :o :o One can say, [bleep] hit the fan!!! Without a doubt one of the coolest, most thrilling, most epic quests of this game! I still kinda feel like I wasn't quite worthy of actually completing it, but I could, so I did. logo_quest.gifThe World Wakes

I missed the pic like a boss :( although it gave me a bunch of levels:

logo_constitution.gifConstitution 76

logo_summoning.gifSummoning 68

logo_ranged.gifRanged 68

logo_farming.gifFarming 76

All from the quest. But no, that's not all... I proudly present:

logo_agility.gifAgility 97 !

[hide]2wfimav.jpg[/hide]

I am really tired now though, so I shall sleep and then maybe play more in the evening :D

Cya