Questions about Aviansies

Kingkapugen

Instead of trying to kill armadyl Im going to kill aviansies. I will have to kill around 4000 aviansie kills to get the amount of money I want. So how many kills do you think I could get per hour tanking also how long do you think I could/should stay there with bone topeaches tab

king_kapugen.png

try getting def up as you said but most important prayer, almost no 1 will want to team with you if u cant bless graves..no offence

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

Do u think I could get a hilt drop with 85 rng

How many trips

getting a hilt drop isn't dependent of your range level and its random dont expect it after a cirtin amount of kills and and expect a hilt expect more like the armour

Do u think I could get a hilt drop with 85 rng

How many trips

getting a hilt drop isn't dependent of your range level and its random dont expect it after a cirtin amount of kills and and expect a hilt expect more like the armour

I now I'm just saying on avg.

king_kapugen.png

1. Do you think I can get a hilt drop with 80 range with say 2-4 other people

If you mean is it possible? Yes, but hilts are rare, and can take hundreds of kills to get one, if your lucky. Some people it takes 10 kills, and others 1000 kills to get a hilt. All luck of the draw.

2. If so how many kills do you thing it would take

It's all based on luck as stated above. Because they are so rare, there really isn't an "average" for their drop rate.

3. Should I get my def higher than 75

Yes. Since you are praying range, the main damage of the attacks will come from Arma's Mage attack. Your mage defense is a combination of your magic level, defensive level, and magic defensive armor. Having higher defense certainly will help and cant hurt.

4. In one trip how much do you think I could make on avg.

That varies per trip, but most times you are going to come out equal, or just above your supplies cost. If you get a bad trip, you will lose money, and a good trip you will make money. Monster Hunting is very unpredictable in drops and thus unpredictable in money making. But don't come in expecting to make 200k-1m+ every trip. Odds are, that will not happen.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Got my first arma hilt split after between 10-15trips, that's with high lvl teams where we lasted alot of kills.

what do u mean by split? lootshare?

how much did u get

I only go on coinshare teams. We each got 13m or so i think, got 3 items that trip 17m total after multiple trips with nothing.

chaosoffar.png

+1 to everyone who said get 70 prayer. You REALLY want to have that.

well get ur range/def up till 80 so you will be able to tank for a long time. i think avarage gp/h is somewhere around 200-300k at 80 range.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Should be fine with b2p.

Maybe get 68 summoning for bunyip as it saves a lot of gp and hassle.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Be sure to not use barrows armor if you want to stay down there for the full 4k kills.

He's killing them to make money. Getting max kc is horribly inefficient; you'd have left behind dozens of good herbs by the end.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: