What should I go after in F2P?

Tainaith

Ok, firstly, I have not been a F2P player in a long time. I started working on my Firemaking about 5-6 days ago, went ahead and got 60-81, but I want to take a short break and try something else (I.E.; Raising a skill, earning money) [although I still plan to get 99 Firemaking by the end of May, allowing plenty of breaks]. My skills are listed in my signature...what should I work on while I am F2P?

I am trying to regain P2P as soon as possible to work on Construction more, but until then I'm stuck in the void of Free Players...

All advice is greatly appreciated!

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

I'd say fishing, it's a pretty good money maker in f2p and p2p \'

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

you can mine gold at the crafting guild, try lvl up rc and go to gop in a 50/50 world(i think world 7) also fishing and wc, also, try to do thngs that will gelp you when being mem again

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

Ok, I'm going with the G.O.P. idea for now, up to 36 rc, any suggestions on leveling?

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

Ok, I'm at 45 Runecrafting at the moment, and I've been looking into G.O.P.

But is there a point cap on it?

Tainaith.png

57 mag lol?

51 smith LOL?

54 mining LLLOOOLLL?

superheat mith \' mag+smith xp, low cost

pwer mine iron, get atleast 60 mining :thumbup:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Stuck in the void of free players? Oh please...

You seem like a skiller, but what I would would be to go semi-afk your combat on flesh crawlers in the SoS. You could not afk it and pick up the gems as well if you wanted. Oh and get your unranked ranged up :wall:

The_Maddest.png

Stuck in the void of free players? Oh please...

You seem like a skiller, but what I would would be to go semi-afk your combat on flesh crawlers in the SoS. You could not afk it and pick up the gems as well if you wanted. Oh and get your unranked ranged up :wall:

I'll wait on Range leveling, I don't really use it, and 40 is fine for me. You're right though, I've fallen out of combat training pretty much and level "Non-combat skills" instead. It's more my pace. ^^

Tainaith.png

Get 50 Runecrafting and then just play GOP (Great Orb Project) and collect tokens until you are a member once more. With the experience gained in the mini-game you will likely be able to Runecraft laws by the time you resubscribe. You can then use all the points on law tabs (not pure essence) and make some cash along with a decent amount of Runecrafting experience. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'm a member again, for now.

Thanks for all the help!

Tainaith.png