Dragon Halbert on Bandos Duo.

gorgoroth

Would it be decent idea if i was to use a Dragon Halbert at a Bandos Duo. When using Potion and Prayer i seem to hit 40 quite often and i manage to hit atleast 70 with the spec often too. This does more damage that a whip and is only slightly slower. If i manage to get my prayer upto 70 i would manage 47 with Potions and Piety and maybe even 80's when i spec. I will offcourse not do this when taking up the tanking role. Would this be a good idea?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Maybe if you can't get an AGS/BGS/ D Claws or even SGS it be nice. But i'd try to buy or even borrow one of those first.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Maybe if you can't get an AGS/BGS/ D Claws or even SGS it be nice. But i'd try to buy or even borrow one of those first.

Well i am a much bigger fan of the whip+def combo so i would rather use that. Just wondered if a D Haly would be any good at GWD.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Well i am a much bigger fan of the whip+def combo so i would rather use that. Just wondered if a D Haly would be any good at GWD.

If you're bringing a special weapon, make it a good one. Like a BGS/AGS.

To answer your question, yes Dragon halberd works good in Duo. But do not try it solo.

I can't believe how much people think of Godswords and claw as only option...

But if your using Whip+defender combo (Which is btw as great or greater than Godswords), then i suggest Excalibur for the special heal of 20 hp.

Excalibur special is equal to 4 sharks in DUO.

To answer your question, yes Dragon halberd works good in Duo. But do not try it solo.

But if your using Whip+defender combo (Which is btw as great or greater than Godswords), then i suggest Excalibur for the special heal of 20 hp.

Thats cuz GS and d clawz are uber 1337 haxorz@@@ hehe spam =P~

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Thats cuz GS and d clawz are uber 1337 haxorz@@@ hehe spam =P~

I rather use abyssal whip and rune defender than a godsword and it's special...no matter what godsword.

As for claw, i have not tested it at Bandos but i know one thing...

Dragon halberd at Bandos is not a joke.

Personally i dislike Godsword and Dragon claw a bit.

As for claw, i have not tested it at Bandos

For the record the Dragon Claws are completely horrible at Bandos. I tested that when they first came out. At max stats with super sets and piety I only managed one decent special after 5 hours there. Granted that spec was 40-20-10-11. They aren't worth taking at all.

Personally I prefer godswords there, but a whip plus rune defender is also good and you could take the Dragon Halberd there for the special attack. I've seen it done many times.

For the record the Dragon Claws are completely horrible at Bandos. I tested that when they first came out. At max stats with super sets and piety I only managed one decent special after 5 hours there. Granted that spec was 40-20-10-11. They aren't worth taking at all.

Personally I prefer godswords there, but a whip plus rune defender is also good and you could take the Dragon Halberd there for the special attack. I've seen it done many times.

I don't need proof, i know that:

Abyssal whip and Rune defender (Dragon halberd special weapon)>Godswords/Claws :D

Which diary do i deen to complete to to get my excalibut enchanted?

Abyssal whip and Rune defender (Dragon halberd special weapon)>Godswords/Claws :D

And your opinion is one i would trust. If i am correct i have seen some videos either by you or by someone else but you used them in a thread not so long ago proving that Whip + def > GS.

So im guessing D hally is a good idea but only if i Duo and only when im not the tank.

Thank you :)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Which diary do i deen to complete to to get my excalibut enchanted?

And your opinion is one i would trust. If i am correct i have seen some videos either by you or by someone else but you used them in a thread not so long ago proving that Whip + def > GS.

So im guessing D hally is a good idea but only if i Duo and only when im not the tank.

Thank you :)

1) Merlin's crystal quest: Gives acess to normal excalibur (Special: Only +9 defence boost)

All Seers diary tasks completed: Gives acess to Enchanced excalibur, a upgraded version. Special gives 20 hp total where you get 4 hp every 2 second and boosts 15% defence levels.

2) Reason Dragon halberd is not good solo is that it's slow and you usually get hit badly, so you need to eat fast and that results in you not specing in good time. Even so you hit great with Abyssal whip and Rune defender, the Dragon halberd special is a 50% chance of hitting amazing.

Like here's a example:

1: You get "Spec bar on" (Dragon halberd)

*Slow spec charged*

2: Boss hits you badly

3: You eat

*You click spec*

4: Boss hits you badly

And so on, but with whip you hit fast hits and no delay. But Hally can be good when soloing but personally i find it slow spec and the whip does great as it is.

So whips speed>Most specials when soloing. I used Enchanced excalibur to be honest, helped with KC (Defence boost+healing!) and gave some help with boss.

3) Yes i was 1/2 who prooved Abyssal whip and Rune defender>GS (It's best at high levels, but i don't know if it works good at lower but it should)

Here is the video which shows the great weapon "Abyssal whip" (Have used it every since i was in level 90s) <3:

[yt]V87sOyzEl5A[/yt]

Best special combined with use of Abyssal whip and Rune defender is BGS Spec.

BGS Spec+Abyssal whip and rune defender = Best combo at Bandos boss if you can. :ohnoes:

AGS is good too but i would preffer the BGS combo

If you can afford it and your duoing:

Use BGS for special attack, and Abyssal whip and Rune defender for main weapon.

1) BGS special (100% ), one fast special and then you can fast change to whip

2) If you and your friend hit 30 both, you will lower boss defence by 60. And then if you use whip with defender, boss will die fast. :thumbup:

This does more damage that a whip and is only slightly slower.

wtf? :shock:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

What? Surprised at the speed or at the STR bonus?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

THE HALLEY IS AS SLOW AS A 2H sword

The whip is AS FAST AS a DAGGER...

its like saying "Z0mg!!!1!!1 rune 2h is only slightly slower than rune dagger"

:wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

THE HALLEY IS AS SLOW AS A 2H sword

The whip is AS FAST AS a DAGGER...

its like saying "Z0mg!!!1!!1 rune 2h is only slightly slower than rune dagger"

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Hmmmm.... In the first place if you feel like spamming GTFO my thread. In the second place the accuracy of the halbert makes up for its lack in speed. In the third place your "leet" speak is totaly pathetic and in the 4th place i highly doubt you have even used a d Hally because if you have you would know that it is INFACT slightly faster than a 2h. Or atleast i find that it is.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Hmmmm.... In the first place if you feel like spamming GTFO my thread. In the second place the accuracy of the halbert makes up for its lack in speed. In the third place your "leet" speak is totaly pathetic and in the 4th place i highly doubt you have even used a d Hally because if you have you would know that it is INFACT slightly faster than a 2h. Or atleast i find that it is.

i was just trying to point out that a halley is NOT "slightly slower" than a whip

22122391866afb63d336.jpg

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

i was just trying to point out that a halley is NOT "slightly slower" than a whip

22122391866afb63d336.jpg

LOL at the Picture :lol:

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Absolutely horrible idea. Hally has FAR worse stats and is SLOWER then a godsword - and a godsword is significantly inferior to whip + defender. Honestly, think things out yourself before hitting the post button -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Absolutely horrible idea. Hally has FAR worse stats and is SLOWER then a godsword - and a godsword is significantly inferior to whip + defender. Honestly, think things out yourself before hitting the post button -.-

Oh compfreak you are like a hormonal little girl having her firs period. You really should shake those beans in your head and think. Its called a "help and advice" board. therefore i seek your help and advice and opinion on whether or not other people think it would work (out of plain common sense or personal experience).

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Oh compfreak you are like a hormonal little girl having her firs period. You really should shake those beans in your head and think. Its called a "help and advice" board. therefore i seek your help and advice and opinion on whether or not other people think it would work (out of plain common sense or personal experience).

I have a question for you too. Do you think I'll do better soloing bandos with level 3 attack and 16 strength or 99 attack and strength? I mean, I should make a thread about it cause this is H&A but I thought I'd ask your opinion first. After several thousand completely worthless spam threads one gets a bit tired of people asking questions like "watz 3 + 7" (old thread, before your time).

Besides, you got your answer. Why are you complaining?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I have a question for you too. Do you think I'll do better soloing bandos with level 3 attack and 16 strength or 99 attack and strength? I mean, I should make a thread about it cause this is H&A but I thought I'd ask your opinion first. After several thousand completely worthless spam threads one gets a bit tired of people asking questions like "watz 3 + 7" (old thread, before your time).

Yeah i got my answer so why do you feel the need to give your opinion then? And yeah i'd say go ahead and see how far you would get with your 3atk and 16str. Letf hope youve got great defence though!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Yeah i got my answer so why do you feel the need to give your opinion then? And yeah i'd say go ahead and see how far you would get with your 3atk and 16str. Letf hope youve got great defence though!

To hopefully help reduce the spammy threads like this that are trying to turn H&A into a combo of KB and Calculator. Honestly, are you really too lazy to look up the stats of the weapons you use?

DeviledEgg24.png