any one done new quest?

Phixcire

Block off the water one side, then let them off on the opposite side. For the ones you can't get to, you must stack the rafts against a rock, 4 or 5 in a row will reach them.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

srry to post here but i dont want to open a new post, what r the rewards ?

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

here is it

2n9hmxk.png

here is it

2n9hmxk.png

I did the quest before the guides came out and I was so angry >.< I'm sorry, unless you're doing this for your quest cape, it's a waste of time.

you can also get 200 free xp from the historian guy

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

If you took a look at the requirements, you could probably guess that the quest isn't supposed to be hard and likely wouldn't have great rewards. Looking past the rewards though, I kind of liked it. I finally figured out the Mahjarret are actually a species, yes go me. :XD: It was also interesting and I think it could open up a whole new line of quests and we could find out a lot about this rather mysterious species. :D

Blakdragon39.png

To the east of the desert mining camp, right by the river bank. Its buried under a huge mound of sand (It's hard to miss ;) ) so bring a spader

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I did the quest before the guides came out and I was so angry >.< I'm sorry, unless you're doing this for your quest cape, it's a waste of time.

Its the first quest in a new line of quests

Ps: O and i did it to keep my quest cape :D

here is it

2n9hmxk.png

This quest was brilliant, even for a high levelled player with all quests completed. Not all updates can be epic quests.

This quest caters for a newer player, and serves to introduce them into the Mahjarrat storyline. A storyline itself which is fed into by other storylines making it very very complex. This quest was the start of yet another storyline, and you can't start a storyline with a WGS style epic.

Also from a questers point of view this quest had it all. Story, puzzles and unlocked areas. The rewards shouldn't really matter, you should quest for fun as well as rewards. WGS's reward was pretty hefty, far heftier than it should have been, surely that makes up for a few quests having mediocre rewards?

Bottom line is that not all updates are going to be aimed at you personally. A new player to the game would love this quest, older players to the game do love this quest so you can't really be angry just because it wasn't something you enjoyed doing. I don't like PvP but you don't hear me moaning about the masses of pvp updates and old Wildy replacements. At the end of the day at some point an update will come out which I do enjoy.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

hey im not upset i liked the quest i espcially like how the fremmy boy ran out of the room when he saw the big scary 4 armed monster with a [bleep]y tail and spkiy head (mine lol). i mean cmon what kind of fremnik would run from that. hat a wuss :twss:

also i didnt expect a grand reward and it was a very intresting quests

one thing i didnt expect having to go all the way to poli to do part of it that was very surprising

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~