Crystal Halberd?

pinguimmaiden

I went to buy a Crystal Bow and i was with Sirhemen, then he noticed that Ilfen told something about crystal halberd:

Hally.png

My question is, will crystal halberds exists or its just a simple talk?

Thanks

They dont exist.....YET. Remember, Jagex never just says something for the hell of it. There are always intentions behind it. Well most of the times.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

They are definately coming out soon, personally i think it will be after a new Elven quest.

"I can only make shields and bows. I've been trying to make halberds but I can't get the melody just right."

I think the story line will be helping her to get the melody right

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

The real meaning is clear, and it's obviously a new skill!@! Music!@@@@ You can make your own crystal weapons, busk on the street for money make bands, and sell records!.!

The new elven quest, when it comes out, will almost definitely include an expansion on crystal weapons and armour. Perhaps something agility boosting / weight reducing as well?

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

The real meaning is clear, and it's obviously a new skill!@! Music!@@@@ You can make your own crystal weapons, busk on the street for money make bands, and sell records!.!

The new elven quest, when it comes out, will almost definitely include an expansion on crystal weapons and armour. Perhaps something agility boosting / weight reducing as well?

Yeah but in the end it all goes back to one thing: SPECULATION (alot like sailing)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

That would be awesome. Translucent armor? sick :D

guideicon.png

It would be sick seeing through somebody's armor. Sick sick.

It would be sick seeing through somebody's armor. Sick sick.

Lets hope they're wearing clean undies :?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The new skill is singing.

It's like a mix of other skills but you sing to crystal to make stuff. Higher your level, the more you can make. Possibilities are endless. Weapons, armour, houses, tools, and even boats should sailing ever happen!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

The new skill is singing.

It's like a mix of other skills but you sing to crystal to make stuff. Higher your level, the more you can make. Possibilities are endless. Weapons, armour, houses, tools, and even boats should sailing ever happen!

Yeah i actually had the EXACT same thought this afternoon when i decided to read the development diaries.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide