Clan Chronicle issue #6 - Jagex Cup, PvP bug, too serious ++

Laikrob

Here is the April issue of the Clan Chronicle!

The Jagex Cup is covered with results and a look at the RSB vs RSC showdown, and there's a bit about the PvP BoB bug. If you think some clans demand too much of your time, then you might agree with one of our guest authors. Combat levels are easier to obtain than ever, and one of the fastest expanding clans in RS just closed.

You can find the new issue here.

Please post your thoughts, opinions or feedback to the articles in the Clan Chronicle in this topic.

Do you have an idea for an article yourself? Write it down and PM it to Laikrob, and you have the chance to be a guest article writer, or maybe even a Clan Chronicle Author.

Special thanks this month goes to the guest authors, LegendaryStu & Peterpan538, and to Loge_05, who stepped in as proof reader.

Thanks again to Crew member Cowman_133, who does the coding.

On behalf of The Clan Chronicle,

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Yeah, it was a very nice read, and I enjoyed especially the points that were brought out.

The thing that surprised me though is how fast Syn closed. But, tbh, I would've guessed they were an old clan :P

22031_s.gif

Yeah, it was a very nice read, and I enjoyed especially the points that were brought out.

The thing that surprised me though is how fast Syn closed. But, tbh, I would've guessed they were an old clan :P

"Super-Clans" always end up burning out fast.

It was a good read, sorry I never got my article sorted Laikrob :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It was a good read, sorry I never got my article sorted Laikrob :(

Never too late to write another. ::'

Glad to see people seem to enjoy this issue so far. Was hoping we would provoke some more discussion this time around, though. :P

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I knew about that bug when it came out, and I warned many people of it. I told them they'd get banned for sure! Not a doubt! I thought JaGeX are serious about that, because they banned an old account of mine (after about a year and a half of playing) for it's name! (No, I'm not going to reveal the name).

I thought a huge wave of bans would drive across the world of Gielinor. JaGeX failed me. :thumbdown:

After thinking for a while about Peterpan's article, I respectfully disagree.

Many people spend far much more time on runescape than the longest pk run in, but no one challenges them. Why?

Because they are doing what they want.

They play the game for fun, so who am I (or anyone else) to tell them what they can and can't do?

While I agree that playing the game for such a long time can have detrimental effects on real life commitments, I think it is the decision of the individual player to try to balance that, any many can do it quite successfully.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti