Runekidy's Bloggeh to 99 Fishing! 91/99 fishing! Update+HOLS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Thanks for the post on my blog. Here is my combat set up you wanted to know about. I think torso+tasset is a good combo. works very well together. I also have the bgs for when im not training defence and want to do some real damage. Hope this will help

It helped alot, thanks dude :thumbsup:

Congrats on 87 fishing and good luck with 99!

Thanks for posting and the support ::'

Update; Tuesday 12th May

Had an ok day today really, had to do the long-jump in athletics today, loads of sand in my trainers -.- On runescape news, i've basically been fishing and trying to cut down the exp needed for 88, Should have 88 by maybe friday or the weekend, Thats it for now, i'll update tomorrow.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Thanks for the post and the support Zokot :thumbsup:

Wednesday 13th May

Been a normal day really, my teeth are now feeling much better since i had my brace tightened and a new bracket put on my tooth, which is ftw ;) Apart from that, on runescape news, mostly been fishing, i decided to treat myself to keep motivated, bought my self some hawt tassets 8-)

hawtness-1.jpg

Still need to buy a whip, only got 350k to put towards it so far, well thats it for today, i'll update more tomorrow.

blogsignature.png

My mom, Denim Babie, just got 99 fishing like 1.5wks ago. She went crazy around 95, but ended up with like 11m profit, so good luck! You'll never see me fishing because it's way too tedious, woodcutting is where it's at.

Zunee27.png

Zunee27.png

Friday 15th May

Haven't been on runescape or tip.it forums for a little while now, this is due to me having End of year exams, i think i done quite well and am hoping for good results ;) On runescape news, because i haven't been on hardly at all, i haven't really been able to train fishing, 100k till 88 atm, i will be fishing for most of the time on runescape, Thats all for now, oh and thanks for all the support and posts guys <3:

blogsignature.png

Cool 87 fishing :D. But 99 will certainly be even cooler.

Also, I'm impressed of that air guitar emote. It's a good proof of that you know your Runescape well.

Good luck with your fishing!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Cool 87 fishing . But 99 will certainly be even cooler.

Also, I'm impressed of that air guitar emote. It's a good proof of that you know your Runescape well.

Good luck with your fishing!

Thankies, the support and help really keeps me motivated :thumbsup:

Good luck with all your goals! Only 12 more levels to go until 99 fishing so I hope you get it within 2/3 weeks!

Thanks dude, can't wait till 99 ::'

Saturday 16th May

Today i've mostly been relaxing, it started off with quite gloomy weather but it soon brightened up ::' On runescape news, i achieved 88 fishing ftw! 88/99, only 11 more levels to go till i'm a master of fishing <3: Fishing is also now my second highest skill (was woodcutting (87) )

88Fishing.png

blogsignature.png

Sunday 17th May

Not much happened today, it was raining heavily when i got up but the weather is now much better, On Runescape news, i'm 252k till 89 fishing :thumbsup: I'm really happy with the exp i cut off yesterday, cut off over 300k! 90's getting closer, can't wait \'

I may achieve 89 fishing today, depends how much i get done, if no ones posted by the time i achieve it, i'll update this post, if they have, i'll post it as normal.

blogsignature.png

F~T~W \'

89fishing.png

Monday 18th May

Today i had my final exam in history, it was about the industrial revolution, i think i done quite well, On Runescape news, I've achieved 89 fishing! 89/99, 1 more level till 90, 10 more levels till 99 =P~ Also, if you have a sharp eye, you'll see i bought a bandos chestplate, ftw.

That's all for now, i'll update more tomorrow.

PS: Thanks Warrior and Ilufyou for your posts and support.

blogsignature.png

Nice goal, nice progress.

I hope you finish it before I finish my 99 strength.

Thanks for taking the time to post and the support ::'

Tuesday 19th May

Today has dragged along quite badly, in atheletics we were doing a 200 metre sprint, i came 2nd, but was so close to coming 1st, but oh well :roll: On Runescape news, I'm mostly been fishing, haven't got much fishing done so far, so i need to crack down to some hardcore fishing.., i'll update some more tomorrow, bye for now.

blogsignature.png

2nd.

Thats a pity ::'

Now you need To get your lvls twice as fast \'

Yes, i was aiming for first :?

and i'll try and get my levels twice as fast ftw ::'

Wednesday 20th May

Today's been an ok day, not much happened really, the weathers been ok, and i didn't have a bad day ;) On Runescape news, i've mostly been fishing, *what a suprise eh?* I am now 290k from 90 fishing, can't wait till the 90's, I may have a minor party for 90 fishing, haven't decided yet though. Well that's it for today, i'll update again tomorrow, bye.

blogsignature.png

You already know this because you already have a skillcape, but once you hit 90 it's a fresh blast of motivation.

\'

Hehe, it sure is ::'

Thursday 21st May

Wow, today has gone by so quickly, In atheletics we were doing triple jump, but we didn't get to record the measurements for our jumps -.- On Runescape news, I've got a substancial amount of fishing done today, i'm currently 178k away from 90, can't wait ::' I've also been reading up about the Stone of Jas, different gods in runescape (Main gods, elder gods ect..) And also about the Dragonkin, i must admit, it was actually very interesting. well thats about it for today, i'll update again tomorrow (Which is the last day = holidays!)

blogsignature.png

Good luck Runekidy! 10 more levels, and you get a leet cape

Thanks for the support and the post dude, i've posted on your blog too ;)

Wow you are really going for it. 89 fishing already. :shock:

I sure am, can't wait till 99, thanks for the support and the post ::'

gl, get 90 already :P

99 fish sounds awesome, what are you going to do with the monks? sell or cook

I may get 90 tonight, thanks for the support and post :thumbsup: I'll most likely sell them for a bgs, i may cook some though for maybe 75+ cooking (70 atm)

Friday 22nd May

It was the last day today, holidays = ftw :thumbsup: A nice week to relax and do what i like. On Runescape news, i've been fishing quite alot, i'm currently 121k away from 90, i may achieve it tonight, if i do and no one else has posted i'll update this post with the picture, if someone has posted i'll post it as normal.

blogsignature.png