Slayer question.

TheKoolKandy

I just got 160 spiritual warriors for a slayer assingnment, i have never killed them before so i was wondering how much food do i need and how long will it take approximatly?

My stats are in my sig.

Thanks for the help :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Wear Proselyte, or the best prayer outfit you can, and kill them with protect from mage.

The Zamorak fortress probably has the greatest spawn of them right by the boss room, however, you need to bring some extra prayer pots because you lose all your prayer when you initially go across the river.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

If you have a Saradomin and a Zamorak item, you can spend as much time as you want killing the Sara Warriors near the Sara rope.

Try attacking those who are in combat with other creatures first. You get the kill even if you do only 1 dmg providing that no other PLAYERS have attacked it beforehand.

Other Warriors work to but since all I do is kill warriors before Sara solos, that's my input on the subject.

If done right, you barely need much food. Especially if you SGS or Enhanced Excalibur your task.

Bring some alching gear to alch the rune drops that you will get.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

When i did this task not long ago i loved it.

Basically all you need is:

Slayer helm/Black mask

Best armour eg Torags plate and legs

Best gloves eg Barrow ones or Rune +

Holy Symbol to begin with (so you don't get attacked by the sara things)

Zammy item - i use the god cloak; but the cape from mage area will be good too

Dragon Boots

Whip

Defender

Your invent should have something like:

slayer gem

300 alchs (fire staff and 300 nats if you want to save money)

a prayer pot (just incase you attack spiritual mages or something silly like i do :? )

1gp place holder

monkfish for the rest....

you also need climbing boots to get there.

(super sets are optional)

When you get in the dungeon go to the zammy lake thing and swim across (draining your prayer to 0), pot up and head towards the boss doors. There will be a large number of warriors there...... pick up anything and everything they drop that can be alched for profit.... eg mith hatchet, mith mace, rune halberd, rune kiteshield etc...... they don't hit too bad..... also if you want you can take a fury with you and switch it with the sara symbol once in the zammy encampment.

Happy slaying

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Wear Proselyte, or the best prayer outfit you can, and kill them with protect from mage.

The Zamorak fortress probably has the greatest spawn of them right by the boss room, however, you need to bring some extra prayer pots because you lose all your prayer when you initially go across the river.

~Dan

Protect from melee, not mage. These use melee combat. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

~Dan

Protect from melee, not mage. These use melee combat. ::'

From what he says he probably misunderstood the Spiritual Warriors for Spiritual Mages.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

You got 69 summon?

then take a zammy book and then wear the best melee armors you got.

maybe rune or dragon or bandos...etc.

and 1-2 super sets.

Food, basket of strawberry would be nice.

200 fire + 40 nature for Alchs

and 2 bunyip pouches.

editedsig1ci.gif

Bunyip is 68 summon. ^^

I think he ment that since you're 69 summoning you can use a bunyip.

On a side note, you might want to keep ahold of the rune items, or the kite shield, and wait a few days to sell on the GE. Since pvp came back rune items are going up in price. Idk about halberd though.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I always do the following when i have a spiritual warrior task: i bring range gear (with zamorak chaps/body/bracers, 2-3 bunyip pouches and i fight them close. When my health gets low i stand behind the rocks and attack them from there. They can't attack me and when my bunyip healed me enough i just kill them again without safespotting.

If you want to melee wear strong melee armor, a zammy cape, a few bunyip pouches if you're 68 summoning, super set and 15 pieces of food. Also bring nature runes because they drop a lot of alchables. Just kill them inside the zamorak fortress. If you health gets too low you can kill saradomin spiritual warriors in the main area, but those have higher hp than the zammy ones.

Leonxb.png

Bunyip is 68 summon. ^^

I think he ment that since you're 69 summoning you can use a bunyip.

On a side note, you might want to keep ahold of the rune items, or the kite shield, and wait a few days to sell on the GE. Since pvp came back rune items are going up in price. Idk about halberd though.

Wups, didn't notice that...

That's probably what he meant yeah. xD

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

thanks those all sound like good ideas i think i'm going to bring bunyip, a bit of food and all my best melee stuff + plus god items

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

also would it be better to use whip and rune def or gs?

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

Whip+def for faster kills, gs for high hits. Its up to you, but i like whip+def better.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

What zammy item should i use because i haven't done mage training areana?

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

Dont wear the d hide, your fighting warriors, the d hide has bad defence. Since you cant get the arena cape. Unholy book or symbol works well.

GWD:

kk Thanks :thumbsup:

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

Options for zammy item:

Unholy symbol..... up to you; however you need holy at first to stop being piled by sara crew outside the zammy lake that you swim across, then you could switch to fury.

Unholy book.... not a good idea as you want whip + defender

Blessed D Hide..... Weak, no point unless you're ranging.

Mage arena cape..... you don't have it, so don't break your back trying to get it.

Zamorak Cloak...... hefty price of 900K odd but you'll earn it back from those tasks easy.

Personally i go with the cloak, but it's your choice.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I just got 160 spiritual warriors for a slayer assingnment, i have never killed them before so i was wondering how much food do i need and how long will it take approximatly?

My stats are in my sig.

Thanks for the help :D

You can get a god cape from the mage arena in 30 minutes top. It is free, and very usefull.

Just pray mage and cast away, you'll be done in no time.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

What zammy item should i use because i haven't done mage training areana?

I would personally stretch my arm out to my Zammy cloak.

I just finished task with unholy symbol it was very easy, but now i think i will go get a god cape cus it sounds like they are easy to get and i got 73 and 70 pray should it should be a snap.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png