Survey... Kinda

Brindar

It might be correct, but from what I've seen in this topic, it's fairly even between right-sided being musicians and not.

You'd need a good 100 or so to even be able to get a rough idea to be able to make a slightly reliable call and even that would be fairly off.

Edit: ok, i went through the topic again. Seems like there is more Right-Sided non-musicians than there are Right-Sided musicians.

I personally think it's more of a generic trait. My sister can play the flute and piccalo.

And knowing her she'd most likely be left-sided.

You need 400+ people of a true random sample to have a reliable result ;)

At least in local government research anyway

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 9 questions. You seemed to be comfortable using strategies for both sides for the brain. Your preference may be situational and apparent mainly when stress in a factor. This does not necessarily mean that you are ambidextrous. However, you are on your way to becoming whole brained and will benefit from using study strategies useful for both sides of the brain. When you read the descriptions, look for new strategies to try. However, your learning style probably has components from both sides. Some of the traits associated with the left and right side of the brain are listed in the table. Not all of the traits will apply to you.

I'm a musician... I think.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Eee im a freak. 14 left, 5 right.

Yes i am a musician. 11 years of guitar, 2 years of piano, 4 of trumpet, 5 of bass. I live for music. I must be one of those "Special" Cases :oops:

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Eee im a freak. 14 left, 5 right.

Yes i am a musician. 11 years of guitar, 2 years of piano, 4 of trumpet, 5 of bass. I live for music. I must be one of those "Special" Cases :oops:

Heh wow, really? I turned out left also, 2 years of guitar, 5 years of piano, 5 years of trumpet, 1 year of flute :P

signaturecj5.jpg