Question on Kingdom Management..

joey11223

Just wondering do you have to keep the approval rating at 100% every day or do you just have to make sure it is at 100% when you go to collect what your workers have gathered.

An example is me putting more then enough money in the coffers for it to last a week. If on last day in the week I get my approval to 100% does that mean I get resources equal to my workers having taken 75k a day for the whole week or do they take the money every day and so you have to keep going back to make sure it's 100%.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

To my understanding, every day money is deducted from your coffers and that is work that has been "saved". This is based off of your approval each day. A max of 50K is converted to "potential collected resources" a day, or 75K if Royal trouble. However, how much of this 50/75k actually becomes resources is based on your approval. 100% will give you your full amount whereas a lower percentage will give you the respective amount. Nothing is collected until you actually ask Grim what your kingdom has collected.

Your approval drops 1% everyday so it is recommended to bring it up to 100% every 2-3 days for maximum profit. Then at the end of the week (or before you coffers go below 750k) add more money to your coffers and get the items your people have collected.

To my understanding, every day money is deducted from your coffers and that is work that has been "saved". This is based off of your approval each day. A max of 50K is converted to "potential collected resources" a day, or 75K if Royal trouble. However, how much of this 50/75k actually becomes resources is based on your approval. 100% will give you your full amount whereas a lower percentage will give you the respective amount. Nothing is collected until you actually ask Grim what your kingdom has collected.

so in your opinion as long as it is 100% when you ask grim what your workers have gathered you'll get the full amount(75k per day, since ive done royal trouble) of resources for each day it's been assuming you have had enough in your coffers?

cakesncats056-1.jpg

To my knowledge and understanding, as the post a few above me said, it saves what your percent is at every day. This means that if you let it drop down and do not raise it again before the next day you will lose that 1% or more. If you get it back up to 100% before talking to grim I don't think it will count. I could be wrong and it would be nice to have someone who has tested it reply.

I personally let it drop down for 2-4 days and check it again. Once my money is at or lower than 750k(I have done royal trouble) I add a bunch more money. Some check it everyday, some more often than I do, and some let it go for a longer period of time. It all depends how much those few %'s are worth to you. It is only 750gp per % you lose a day so I don't fret about it too much.

Hope that helps