Big Shark

pkthedreamer

I've been at fishing guild fishing sharks for 5 days now. I've fished maybe 3.5k sharks and still haven't gotten a big shark.

Is this normal? I've gotten 3 levels so far and still no big shark.

I started wearing ROW hoping that would help.

I don't want to stop until I get it because then that would mean I just wasted 5 days.

Thanks for your help.

king_bawoul.png

what can you do after you got the big shark?

do you put it in the house?

^ answered your own question.

what is your fishing level now?

^ look in the sig. 80.

On Topic: best advice i can give you keep it up, and you didn't lose anything, you gained 3.5k worth of sharks... not a loss in my book

Trevor92223.png

Yeah, the only thing that keeps me going is the xp and money.

Except I lost a lot trying to merchant because of a conversation I had in the fishing guild.. so it was sort of connected to this whole thing haha. But its fine.

Yeah, I'm going to just keep it up until I finally do get one. The satisfaction will be tremendous.

I hear most people average one around 2k sharks so hopefully I will get one soon as I am nearing twice the average amount.

king_bawoul.png

I get one on average every 10k shark, so far i have fished over 200k shark and have 20 big shark. Hope that helps :)

Oh and by the way, i have caught a big shark using every method. So don't think it's what you are using.

jpegsigtest.jpg

I never knew they were that rare, considering it took some people 10k-16k to catch one. Personally, I never liked fishing Sharks and I'm pretty sure I only fished about ~250 Sharks in the time I've been playing Rs, and yet I still have a Big Shark banked. I guess I got very lucky.

Good luck though, just keep going and you'll eventually get it.

Simo498.png

I got it! I finally got it! After maybe i don't know, 5k sharks? And nearly 4 fishing levels later, on the 7th day I got it.

Thanks all for your help and support. I will fish for 35k more xp for 82 fishing, then off to SC and my construction goal. Thank you all once again.

king_bawoul.png

I got it! I finally got it! After maybe i don't know, 5k sharks? And nearly 4 fishing levels later, on the 7th day I got it.

Thanks all for your help and support. I will fish for 35k more xp for 82 fishing, then off to SC and my construction goal. Thank you all once again.

Watch you get like 1 or 2 more Big Sharks getting that exp :wall: :wall:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Just a warning but don't try to see what jagex says when you try to cook that thing.

In case you're wondering, it's something along the lines of "You cook the shark" #-o

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Hahaa, I would be so pissed off if I got another big shark after 35k xp.

And yeah, I'm not going to take any chances with my big shark. Its going to stay in my bank until I am about to build it. And even then I'm going to wear the outfit from Mourning Ends so I don't contaminate it.

king_bawoul.png