BEST Aviansie Ranged weapon

trevor92223

C' Bow+Broads will be high hits. If you're gonna use the Rings no point in using knives. The rings are really for speed killing, hit quite fast and kinda high.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Obby Rings/Rune Knives/Dragon Darts are all the most expensive and effective ranged weapon to use, but they're all the most expensive. You didn't include much in your question anyways so I'm going to assume that's what you were asking

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Bolts would be typically the best weapon...

No, they are not the best weapon by a longshot. Knives/Darts/Rings are much better. More expencive but oh so much better.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

People would argue and say C'bow is the best.

"I hit 30's with my C'Bow and you only hit 18's with your stupid Darts"

Well yeah sure, you can hit 30's. Just remember that i hit 5 times while you hit twice. In the time that you hit 60 i alrwady did 90 damage. Half the ammount that a person with a C'bow would. Need i say more? ;)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

So which would be best for me, let me clarify...

80 Range

Full void

Hawk eye (10%)

Range potions

I'm leaning towards the rings since my low range attack..

And if i do choose Darts/Knives which is better? And Addy or Rune?

Trevor92223.png

So which would be best for me, let me clarify...

80 Range

Full void

Hawk eye (10%)

Range potions

I'm leaning towards the rings since my low range attack..

And if i do choose Darts/Knives which is better? And Addy or Rune?

Don't use rings yet. I find that Addy Darts are perfect. They hit high and often. Rune would just be a waste unless you have alot of money and dont mind wasting a bit. Addy Darts do take a while to buy though. Took me 3days to buy 20k of them.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Think of a max hit vs speed argument, as aviansies have horrible range def and accuracy doesn't matter.

Darts/knives hit 2.5x per 1 bolt shot. (max of 19 for rune knives, 16 for addy darts). Multiply that by 2.5 to get 47.5 max per bolt shot and 40 respectively.

Msb with rune arrows/obby rings hit 1.666...x. (max of 24, multply by 1 and 2/3 to get 40 max per bolt shot.

Broad bolts have a max of 36, so it's out of the equation.

Rune arrows/obby rings/addy darts have the same max, but addy darts are cheaper, and 1 handed so its a matter of addy darts or rune knives, depending on how much you are willing to spend.

I did not take in account the actual probability for the number of hits to kill an aviansie for each problem, as I don't have time, but it comes down to addy darts or rune knives.