Optical Illusio?s

Pinkbullet3

The only optical illusions I really love are those impossible object ones (I think the 2nd or 3rd poster had one with a waterway type thing).

Other than that, This thread has reminded me why I hate optical illusions :wall:

As for the dancer, which seems to be the most talked about thing here:

At first, all I could see was it spinning counter-clockwise. It took me a few tries of looking at it to actually get it. I slowly looked down it until i looked off it (Basically at the paragraph underneath it), and it flipped to clockwise. Then it stayed like that. It wouldn't flip back to normal at all (Which pissed me off). So I went on to page 2 and went back to it, and there it was, counter clockwise again.

DAMN YOUR EVILNESS

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to get weirded out by the dancer. Went from 100% counterclockwise to switching between the two without warning.

Love this one though. And This one.

You used both the same links?

It's an illluuuusiooonn.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif