Aussies Dead In The Water!

Eng

In cricket yesterday we set 450. and got the aussie's out today for 240. :lol: we'll th second innings has started and the aussies r up first, currently on 110 for 1, ahwell they only need about another 600 to win lol

jesus! man when ifirst saw this the subject i thought you meant that some people found some dead austrailians in water

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

jesus! man when ifirst saw this the subject i thought you meant that some people found some dead austrailians in water

Lol, that's what i thought too!

On topic, i don't know what's happened to the Aussies :? They're like the best side in the world, and they're just crashing and burning at the moment, the bowlers aren't bowling very well, the batters are doing terribly.. I mean, Brett Lee an Shane Warne have like the highest averages in the past 3 tests besides Ponting probably :lol:

Anyways, if England wins, well good for them.. But Australia needs to shape up, and fast... :o

It'll be interesting to see if Australia can come back from this and try to draw the series, lol :P

Rsn: snyper jr

And meah, even if we lose we're still the best team in the world ;)

Pity that logic doesn't apply for other sportsmen like Boxing's Kostya Tszyu, Rugby's Wallabies...or that matter...anything in life.

Damn, we lost all our patients today. No matter, we're still the best hospital team in the world :wink:

Seriously, that was a really stupid thing to say! :lol:

I seriously wouldn't be suprised if Australia comes within a couple of hundred :P

And meah, even if we lose we're still the best team in the world ;)

Second best, including your maths teams.

i wish i knew a basic rule of cricket :cry:

here you go il give you two

"if you hit the ball in the air and someone catches it your out"

"if you run between the wickets after hitting the ball you score 1 run"

:) enjoy lol

oh and btw 2-1 to england as the oval test is rained off. I wish.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Aussies can still draw though and if they do then they get to keep the ashes :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12