Best use of blue charms

My_Eggs

Well I have 400+ blue charms right now and I was thinking about doing pest control to get spinner charms. Doing this would make me about 3.2m or so in profit. I was just wondering if this would be the best way to use the charms, or if it would be better to wait until I get 9 more levels to make titans. (70 summoning right now) Are titans a good thing to make, or would a 3.2m profit be better?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Elemental Titans are good, but Geyser titans are the best for xp. You shouldn't expect Summoning to make money really.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Elemental Titans are good, but Geyser titans are the best for xp. You shouldn't expect Summoning to make money really.

I know summoning doesn't really make money. I was just wondering if it would be worth getting 800+ pest control points to make a 3 mil profit, or if I would be better off waiting till I get 79 and making titans.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Its all a matter of opinion.

Personally, I'd opt for the Exp route, however, if you want the profit, then go for it.

I'm just thinking that I could probably make money faster somewhere else, because I did some math today and if each game were to take exactly 3 minutes (some will probably take longer....probably most will) and I was to win every single game, it would still only be like 300-350k/hour.... And it would end up being even less than that when you count in all of the loses, and the time of the losing games.

Save those blues until at least level 83 for Lava titan. You won't regret the extra exp gained for waiting a bit longer.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I prefer to use charms for xp not for profit...

Think summon as getting lots of xp, now profits...since don't worths :thumbup:

Also don't save blue charms for titan, you got a big road to them, just use on best blue charm pouch you can make ;)

pinguim0310.png