Runescape fullscreen and dual monitor setup

Bauke

So I have this dual monitor setup. 1. is a 19" screen with a 1280x1024 resolution. 2. is a 22" monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution. The 19" is the most left screen and has the taskbar and such. My setup is in dualview modus. Now, I want Runescape in fullscreen to appear on my 22" screen. Though, Runescape recognizes my 19" screen, and only offers me the 1280x1024 resolution. When I hit fullscreen, it'll appear fullscreen on my 19", while I want it to appear on my 22". Any idea how I can make Runescape understand that it should be focussing on my 22" screen?

im pretty sure that it would crash the game, my friend tried this and he has a tri-monitor setup.

17" - 22" - 17"

but you can span the screen in HD across the screens part-way, but you can't maximixe it or go into fullscreen.

i've seen a picture that someone took in the fightcaves with either a dual monitor or triple monitor setup... was the full width of however many monitors it was

fishing.gif

im pretty sure that it would crash the game, my friend tried this and he has a tri-monitor setup.

17" - 22" - 17"

but you can span the screen in HD across the screens part-way, but you can't maximixe it or go into fullscreen.

i've seen a picture that someone took in the fightcaves with either a dual monitor or triple monitor setup... was the full width of however many monitors it was

He wasn't in fullscreen however.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

17" - 22" - 17"

I wouldn't know why playing fullscreen and keeping focus would crash the game? Although I do know that it is not possible, at the moment.

That's why they decided to make it so Rs streches to fit most of the screen, that way it could work for people that don't have only one screen, so instead of having an empty screen and the other at full screen, they can both be used, either one for Rs or both for Rs.

17" - 22" - 17"

He wasn't in fullscreen however.

Yeah, it was just the window. I personally tried it with a 20" monitor and a 21.5" monitor. Not easy to maneuver, I might add. Under an IGPU, the game just crashed, however.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

That's why they decided to make it so Rs streches to fit most of the screen, that way it could work for people that don't have only one screen, so instead of having an empty screen and the other at full screen, they can both be used, either one for Rs or both for Rs.

That's what I'm doing now. But I'd like it to be fullscreen nonetheless. But since that won't work, this is a decent option.

Too bad dual monitor support in general isn't what it should be, in respect to fullscreen applications.

Actually, if you press F11 in your browser, that makes your virtually full screen, depending on the browser.

That's true. I wonder if it would still create the crashing problem?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Actually, if you press F11 in your browser, that makes your virtually full screen, depending on the browser.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing (in Fx). Works pretty well, except for the search bar, and the fact that a Fx bar will pop up if you hover your mouse too far to the top. But yes... it'll do. It's just not perfect.

It's about 95% fullscreen, so I'm 95% happy :P

That's true. I wonder if it would still create the crashing problem?

Nope, works pretty well.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing (in Fx). Works pretty well, except for the search bar, and the fact that a Fx bar will pop up if you hover your mouse too far to the top. But yes... it'll do. It's just not perfect.

It's about 95% fullscreen, so I'm 95% happy :P

Then get Opera! F11 makes it completely full screen! :P

Ah, I didn't think about that little guy, but you will still have 98% of the screen as full screen.

Edit: Here's what I mean:

[hide=]34zc410.png[/hide]