Firecape

ilovesilvia

Hi all,

I have been thinking about going for an firecape on my main. I've been asking my friends about how should I get one, and most of them are like rofl you don't even have 70 range you can't get. So do any of you guys have some ideas on how I should obtain a firecape? Here are my stats: atk:80, str:86, def:60, range:65, mage:62, hp:80, pray:45

I am not going to train def or prayer so don't tell me to get 70 def for guthans or something. Thanks. :)

The max I am going to spend on this is no more than 500k.

LOL.

you have very little prayer , but thats only my oppinion, wait and see what other ppl say.

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

I'd actually agree with your friends actually, because with your stats, you'd find a hard time just trying to GET to Jad, let alone fight him. You can do it, I'm sure, but it would take alot of tries or just stupidly costly. I'd estimate it would take at least 5 tries ON JAD before you'd get the cape, because at your stats, you're not going to be damaging him enough, and he'd hit you alot, depending on your prayerswitching abilities.

If you really want to try, perhaps guthans will work better, but I suggest at least 80 ranged and 60 prayer, those are the 'important' levels. You can have 70 defence and do the fight caves fine. I suggest you try the fight caves with your basic gear, take out everything expensive, use monkfish for food and try and get to at least wave 40.

It'll cost you a bit, but you'd get at least some experience of the caves. You might find you'd be guzzling prayer pots and eating monkfishes like a fat kid through cake =/, because of your low prayer and defence level, but if you can get through the first 62 levels, with some supplies, you can stand a chance of getting the cape.

Sorry if this post is confusing, I'm kinda tired.

Its fine if you dont want to raise defence but you need to make up those levels by training range. If I were you I would train range to about 85+ before I even consider trying it. You will likely need lots of purple sweets, we also need to know your budget and what you are willing to spend on it. You will need a fair amount of patience and money as your stats are not ideally suited for the caves.

I agree with pretty much everyone that you should have at least 70 ranged. A higher prayer is also good so you don't need too many prayer pots. Use guthans and karill's (sp?) crossbow when you get to 70 ranged and you could get the fire cape. And if you worried about spending too much, just buy the equipment and sell it back once you're done with it. All you have to pay for are any repairs.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I agree with pretty much everyone that you should have at least 70 ranged. A higher prayer is also good so you don't need too many prayer pots. Use guthans and karill's (sp?) crossbow when you get to 70 ranged and you could get the fire cape. And if you worried about spending too much, just buy the equipment and sell it back once you're done with it. All you have to pay for are any repairs.

If you read my post, I can't get any defence levels. -.-

LOL.

If you read my post, I can't get any defence levels. -.-

If you can't get any defence levels, then dont even try.Seriously, it will be a waste of cash.

Eifstone.png

There are some pures who can get a firecape, but they use heavy prayer pots, sara brews, as well as a nice handful of cash when they try. You can attempt to melee with sara brews and sup restores, but I would think of getting at least 80 range and doing it that way.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

i tried getting fire cape when i reached 70 range and it was hard for me (had 54 prayer back then)

and your budget is only 500k... considering what you will be using costs around 300k (equipment NOT included) and that you'll probably fail the first time you do this... i'd say get some higher ranged level and prayer levels... i don't know why you can't get any defence levels, but higher defence will help a LOT especially since you will be able to use karil's (you really want those def stats...)

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

i tried getting fire cape when i reached 70 range and it was hard for me (had 54 prayer back then)

and your budget is only 500k... considering what you will be using costs around 300k (equipment NOT included) and that you'll probably fail the first time you do this... i'd say get some higher ranged level and prayer levels... i don't know why you can't get any defence levels, but higher defence will help a LOT especially since you will be able to use karil's (you really want those def stats...)

I meant I could only spend 500k on pots/food and around 17m on armour and weapons.

LOL.

There are some pures who can get a firecape, but they use heavy prayer pots, sara brews, as well as a nice handful of cash when they try. You can attempt to melee with sara brews and sup restores, but I would think of getting at least 80 range and doing it that way.

Any of you have ideas on what type of gear I should bring? I looked at the tzhaar caves guide on tipit but it isn't useful for me as I can't get guthans.

LOL.

Any of you have ideas on what type of gear I should bring? I looked at the tzhaar caves guide on tipit but it isn't useful for me as I can't get guthans.

One other way would be to use the hp sucking spells that ancients offers.

awesomeaa9.png

• 2 weeks later...
Skill > Stats. Although the higher your range, defence, prayer and hitpoints, the easier it will be. Especially with guthans.

My skill owns my stats. =P I almost have ancients.

LOL.