mounted glory?

tigershelby2

35?

about how much would it cost to get to 47 from lvl 1?

its 80planks+nails till 15 (about 9k)

1212 oak planks from 15-47 (about 520k)

so ~530k

u can devide the money needed by 2 if you get sc hammers... there are cheaper ways, this is the fastest...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

There are also a good number of quests that give construction xp that could send you on your way. Perils of Ice Mountain and the Eyes of Glouphrie are examples.

Definitely use those quests, you can get a decent level that way and you can go from there. I'm a fan of tears of Guthix as well. And penguin hide and seek points, all that could boost your level without spending a dime.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

well is the monuted glory worth it? or would it be better jsut to sell the old glory and buy a new one?

That depends, especially since 3 levels from your goal (50), you can build portal rooms.

I find the mounted glory and portals useful, especially since you can carry one set of runes/tab and teleport to wherever you please.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

In all honesty, complete Hero's Quest. It isn't a very hard quest at all. Then you don't need to sell your glories, and you can charge them at your own pace. Hero's opens up a few new quests too, and with your stats, the quest won't be a problem.

And get that construction up ;)

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

In all honesty, complete Hero's Quest. It isn't a very hard quest at all. Then you don't need to sell your glories, and you can charge them at your own pace. Hero's opens up a few new quests too, and with your stats, the quest won't be a problem.

I agree for the most part, but he wouldn't have to make trips to the Hero's guild just to charge glories, if one was mounted. ;)

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

I agree for the most part, but he wouldn't have to make trips to the Hero's guild just to charge glories, if one was mounted. ;)

Instead he would have to go 4 times to your house to use it!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Instead he would have to go 4 times to your house to use it!

It's not that bad, unless he has it mounted far away from his portal.

Tainaith.png