Preserving RS Friends

k1masato

I've never reached the max friends list limit so i've never had to choose who to delete and who to keep. There's never usually more than 5 or 6 people on my friends list online at a time, most of them are tip.iters although i do still speak to a couple of people from waayy back.

Clan chat's kinda replaced Pm's (with exceptions) for me. Always up for adding new people though. ;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My friends list is full to capacity. However, I do remember the first person that I added, and that's the person who helped me out when I first started RuneScape. They told me about killing goblins and all. I forgot his username after removing him by accident, so couldn't talk to him again, but thankfully I remembered and voila, brings back old memories.

My other friends consist of clan members, real life friends (who barely log on, and if they do, want me to give them stuff), Tip.iters, and some random people that I accidentally add at the G.E.

j0xPu5R.png

my best friends and clanmates i usually request on facebook and talk to them on skype, aim, msn

only my very best friends ( about 4-5 over the years) to i actually talk to on facebook/myspace.

i talk to my clan on ventrilo, skype, and instant messaging programs.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I've got a friends list of maybe about 30 names. At least 50% of them are second accounts of friends. In reality I only talk to about 3-5 people on my friends list on a regular basis. The rest I talk to through IRC or clan chat.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

you can also join suspected-friends' clan chats and if a smiley or any other symbol appears next to your name, then you're on their friends list.

Haha, I do that about once a week to clean out my friends list. Unfortunately a good friend was deleted off my list this week. :roll: I noticed he never says hi to me unless I say something to him first. -.- The clan chat thing doesn't work when the suspected doesn't have a clan chat though. :cry:

LOL.

I generally only delete a person if they are online several times without speaking. Right now, my list consists of clanmates, ex-clanmates, and old friends (many of whom have quit, some years ago).

you can also join suspected-friends' clan chats and if a smiley or any other symbol appears next to your name, then you're on their friends list.

I also do this once in a while.

I used to add 1 or 2 people every few weeks when I started out, but as my lvl grew, I find myself doing less. Now I probably add 1 once every few months of so, in fact, I only add about 3 in past 2 years. One is having hard time finding mature people to talk to, and secondly, they want to be friends with just because high lvls.

I still keep alot of old friends from back in the days, even the ones that don't play anymore, just thought I could talk to them again if they ever come back. Then again, that's how this game goes, people eventually move on to new things.

a happy Runescaper

I don't have a lot of friends on RS, so I very rarely remove names in my friends list. That way I can still contact old friends when they occasionly log on again :).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I sometimes have to clean out my friends list, but I preserve those that mean a lot to me, in hopes of a return on their part. Now that I am p2p gone f2p, I may need to clean out my list again, due to being over 100.

I remember being with you the last time you had to do that, I think it was summer of '07? You had to quit because you had to pay $500 to fix something I think. Was a sad day.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg