Final version of my big gory pixel.

The_Jeppoz

First of all i have to say i'm sorry it's still sampled but me and the buyer are still trying to arrange the payment. It also might be a bit darker than programmed since i found out my notebook is messing brightness a bit recently (still nothing that can't be fixed according to buyer's taste).

This (days taking) sig is supposed to be a pking team sig for a clan, so i wanted to give it some kind of "power display" style (more or less like the covers of some videogames for istance).

WARNING : the sig is pretty gory and you shouldn't check the link if blood and brutality disturbs you. Thx

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/47/diopanda6ty.png

hope you like it.

Is the sky new in this version? I think the other final just had a black sky, but it's a nice addition on this one.

The only bad thing is that all the characters seem to be floating since there's no shadows on the ground beneath them.

Everything else is top notch and it's awsome to look at all the details throughout the sig. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Very nice.. I don't like the blood on the floor it's too pixely it should be more liquidy with smooth edges, also don't even try and tell me you did that lava and sky in paint :D .

The blood is allright considering we are on a dusty terrain.

The lava is a simple semi-random "pattern" creation of ...dunno... 100x100 or something that i rotated inverted stretched and so on in graphics gale, then reworked on manualy here and there.

Sky is less complicated than you could think, just zoom in. (of course i took a look at some stormy pics as reference, as i usualy tend to do drawing. Nature is a great teacher.)

If only they where like pirates and ninjas.. I swear I'd worship you. Till then, I suppose this is pretty good. Looks too gradienty for me, how many colors did you use?

Perhaps you should try to do less runescape stuff, it looks kinda hokey. But, if you really enjoy doing that stuff, I guess you can, but you'd be in for more improvement if you didn't . You could probably get some professional gigs if you learned about color conservation.

Good job overall. :D

Wonderful O_O Is it safe to say I love you? You own my soul once again. I'm really impressed by your work and the improvements you've made from the start of your pixellin career :D I'm really impressed. Keep it up, you've got talent. If this were a cheezy "American Idol" show, you'd go to the finals ;D

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

Hm...favorite part has to be that gerbil =) It's gotta be the cutest thing in that gory pixel lol. Oh and you should add shadow under the characters. I like how it's so detailed! Great job :)

[sig inserted here....in few days]

I suppose this is pretty good. Looks too gradienty for me, how many colors did you use?

I feel the same.

It's amazing, but has lots of minor flaws, and gets very busy in the middle. The composition is weak; clashing colours and shapes everywhere and the eye isn't drawn to any impressive point in particular.

I'd have to say that the worst problem is the lack of cast shadows, nothing looks grounded to the floor.

Astonishing characters and great job on the rocks, nevertheless. :) I just don't think the final piece was pulled together as well as you could have, it looks dwarfed next to the massive amounts of detail on the characters.

I wasn't required specific dimension limits (as you could guess by the huge shape) so i made it the way i liked, that is using all the colors i could. That's just the style i wanted to use here, since i could. 3688 total colors used, with both sky and lava under the 200 colors each (could test that being in different layers). So most of the colors were used in the guys and so on.

I'll add the shadows as most of you ask.

About the sig being busy...still remember there's a white huge semitransparent sample running all over it...but yes...i was asked insane detail...and a lot of things going on...so whatever...it wasn't supposed to something different.

Thx for feedback, useful as usual.

First of all, Ive always respected your pixeling skills TJ. Very nice sig.

Only thing I didn't like about this one was all the gore. It was just way too much. I could understand they want a sig like this but imo I like the more peaceful Jeppoz sigs better. This sig almost made me puke because there were about 4-5 heads on the ground.

Anyways nice detail , very nice sig. Just next time, bring the gore a tone down lol

The sky is incredible!

A lot of action going on there as well, it's a sig to be watched, not just viewed :P

It's too dark for my preference though :|

But I overall like it a lot :)

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Hm...favorite part has to be that gerbil =) It's gotta be the cutest thing in that gory pixel lol. Oh and you should add shadow under the characters. I like how it's so detailed! Great job :)

maybe i'm blind, or maybe just unwell..... but i cannot spot the gerbil and its making me ANGRY!

but yes good.... I like, but the gore ones aren't my favorite... Some of my favorites of yours are the lighter mooded ones..... but its good nonetheless (god i love using that word)

Just next time, bring the gore a tone down lol
Just next time, you need to read the gore warning. Geez... :roll:

Eh? I did, im just saying I like the sigs without the blood better. No need to roll your eyes now blazer :wink:

I was asked some gruesome stuff ... i made it :) ( i love to make changes in my works, test new stuff and so on, so i gladly accepted a pking sig after ages)

You can't always be in a good mood once you get over the 20.

So some of my works are bright, others dark. I'm moody :twisted:

maybe i'm blind, or maybe just unwell..... but i cannot spot the gerbil and its making me ANGRY!

but yes good.... I like, but the gore ones aren't my favorite... Some of my favorites of yours are the lighter mooded ones..... but its good nonetheless (god i love using that word)

left.. right below the head on which the ranger is standing

signature_1.gif

:D :shock: WoW :D :shock: now that what i call i sig/banner thingy seruisrly u need to open an shop.................ull be famous lol......very very nice i love it its moved up to my number 1 spot.......and the ranger is my fav. to