green day concert!

gamerpenguin

The point is that they became what the public wanted. They became popular because of that, they advertised themselves unlike some bands - because of that, as a last stand of being cool, to be unique among the masses, to be an individual, people like you appear in action. You guys hate them because they're popular. Of course they're different from 5-10 years ago because of just that, it's 5 to 10 years ago. Times pass, you'll be different after years pass too, nothing stays the same. They can play, maybe not as good as some, but at the least, they can play.

You hate them because girls like them? Don't even try to back yourself up :lol:

I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but people who come up to threads and posts for the sole reason of ruining it are just plain stupid.

Nice job putting words in my mouth, you're really good at it.

I hate them because they stand for everything I am against. They completely changed their type of music, it is nothing like how it was. I know so many bands that have been around for over 10 years and still play the same type. Plus I can't possibly respect someone who hates America so much but won't leave. They wear makeup for God's sake!!! :roll:

Way to go... (once again)... defending a point because I said something. Not because you actually care about this subject, but because I said something.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that they became what the public wanted. They became popular because of that, they advertised themselves unlike some bands - because of that, as a last stand of being cool, to be unique among the masses, to be an individual, people like you appear in action. You guys hate them because they're popular. Of course they're different from 5-10 years ago because of just that, it's 5 to 10 years ago. Times pass, you'll be different after years pass too, nothing stays the same. They can play, maybe not as good as some, but at the least, they can play.

I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but people who come up to threads and posts for the sole reason of ruining it are just plain stupid.

Although I dislike Green Day ... why is it necessary for someone to leave if they dislike the country? They're trying to question authority. If you don't like something about your country, are you just going to leave? No. You're going to try and change it.

And so what, they wear make-up ... does that make them "[bleep]s" in your book?

Nice job putting words in my mouth, you're really good at it.

I hate them because they stand for everything I am against. They completely changed their type of music, it is nothing like how it was. I know so many bands that have been around for over 10 years and still play the same type. Plus I can't possibly respect someone who hates America so much but won't leave. They wear makeup for God's sake!!! :roll:

Way to go... (once again)... defending a point because I said something. Not because you actually care about this subject, but because I said something.

I saw them on TV the other day and...

They looked old =\

They ARE getting old, i bought Dookie 10 years ago >.<

They are all in their 30's

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You guys do know that bands play for the cash, right? :?

What is the point of this question?

I don't hate them because they are popular, please PLEASE don't put words in my mouth. I hate them because they went emo, and they were NEVER like that in the past. And the moment 90% of a band's fans are emo teenage girls, you realize they have to be doing SOMETHING wrong.

Aaah! Nobber!!! So because they wear makeup, they are an emo band? Bloody hell, wouldn't that make R.E.M. emo then? Yes, they have changed the style of music they play, but its hardly unheard of, if you continue with the same style throughout your career, you get really boring. I don't understand why Green Day are getting barracked for it. AND IT ISN'T EMO! Unless you can prove that 90% 'statistic', im not believing one word of it.

I don't hate them because they are popular, please PLEASE don't put words in my mouth. I hate them because they went emo, and they were NEVER like that in the past. And the moment 90% of a band's fans are emo teenage girls, you realize they have to be doing SOMETHING wrong.

Aaah! Nobber!!! So because they wear makeup, they are an emo band? Bloody hell, wouldn't that make R.E.M. emo then? Yes, they have changed the style of music they play, but its hardly unheard of, if you continue with the same style throughout your career, you get really boring. I don't understand why Green Day are getting barracked for it. AND IT ISN'T EMO! Unless you can prove that 90% 'statistic', im not believing one word of it.

Um? Who said anything about makeup? More slander.

Have you ever listened to the lyrics in their hit "boulevard of broken dreams" come on, don't act nieve.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Have you ever listened to the lyrics in their hit "boulevard of broken dreams" come on, don't act nieve.

Its been mentioned before, and I didn't necessarily point the finger at you. Besides, its the only thing that makes them seem emo. Boulevard simply isn't an emo song, it isn't in an emo style, you should try listening to some emo music before making any kind of these crazy statements.

Its been mentioned before, and I didn't necessarily point the finger at you. Besides, its the only thing that makes them seem emo. Boulevard simply isn't an emo song, it isn't in an emo style, you should try listening to some emo music before making any kind of these crazy statements.

green day has become mainstream emo

most of their newer music is whiny and about depressive subjects......sounds like emo to me. This is also why noone likes them anymore except for teenage girly-girls :lol:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

green day is an embarasment.
Embarassment to who? Your sig is embarassing. ROFL you used html in your sig :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

its about as "leet" as the spyware toolbar on your pc :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

i hate grn. day, to bad...

(american idiot etc.)

if you go there... its just waste your money :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

green day is an embarasment.
Embarassment to who? Your sig is embarassing. ROFL you used html in your sig :D

His inability to use HTML is irrelevent.....LOL

His inability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills to choose between BB code and HTML is very relevant

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.