Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

i'm very disappointed in you guys. The last 10 pages have been a huge disapointment. I demand entertainment while contributing nothing myself

random-mascot-shiz-14.jpg?w=499&h=366

Earthquake in Japan.

Not like it affects me or anythi-

MY MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

best-photos-ever-2.jpg?w=500&h=645

I went to sleep at 1 last night.

I woke up at 12 today.

I only got 10 hours of sleep.

I feel cheated.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I went to be around the same time, woke up at 11, went back to sleep, and woke up at 2.

I don't feel good at all.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh I totally forgot about the time change.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah. But I like the fall time change, when we get one more hour of sleep. Also, stay out of my dreams Tyler.

Yep, along with Seany too.

It was different... It was a lot like one dream I had a long time ago, except you were in it. My friends and I were in this building at this summer camp im guessing, we all had the same room, cabin I guess, and just chilling out and chatting. Eventually we decided to head out side, on our way walking through this long hallway passing many other people, this is where you and Seany come in. We passed you two on our way, but neither of us did anything. You know that feeling where you pass someone you've seen in the past but can't put the face to the name? Well that's what I had in the dream, and just as we were heading out through the main door it came to me, but I woke up just as soon I realized who you two were. Then I was annoyed because you infiltrated, or ended my dream short, yet again. <_<

TL4Ne.gif

oh yeah by the way, it was a nightmare because you were in it. I eventually had a dream about the teddy too.

Usually dreams about teeth falling out means you have high amounts of stress.

My dream reminded me of how much better life was when I lived with my mum. Not that it's bad or anything living with dad, things were just easier with mum.

Feels bad man.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm back

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sup dax. Did you guys down under get anything off those earthquakes? I heard New Zealand got ass rammed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm back

28cj0b9.jpg

62.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg