He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

This is just awful.

I just love how you pay attention to me when I don't post anything STRT FGHTR related.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Just don't put too much text or else it'll get removed.

[hide=Signature Guidelines]

Signatures and Avatars

• Forum Signature Limits are 500 pixels wide by 250 pixels high by 150Kb file size. There is a 10 image limit to a signature, but the combined dimensions/file size of all the images may not exceed 500 x 250 pixels x 150Kb. Avatar limits are 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, by 100Kb file size. Images in hide tags are still subject to our size restrictions. For signatures with images (regardless of size or how many) there will be a limit of 4 lines of text or 10 lines of text if you put them inside a hide tag. Quotes count as two lines of text. In the case of signatures without images, please exercise common sense with the amount used. Excessive text in an imageless signature will be removed at a moderator's discretion.

We do not permit religious, racial or sexual references/proclamations in signatures or avatars, this includes images and text. Quotes made by religious figures are allowable in signatures if the name is removed and the content of the quote does not promote or demote any religion. Religious, racial and sexual orientation content is permitted in the About Me section of profiles only, as long as the content is not bashing another religion/race/sexual orientation or advertising conversion.

You may only have one poképlushie/clickable/growable/hatchable animal in your signature. These images are also subject to our signature dimension limits, when unhatched and when hatched.

All other
Tip.it Forum Rules apply in signatures, avatars and profiles (including the About Me section). However, the board Administrators reserve the right for final authorization and may approve, request you to change, or outright remove any image or text regardless of size if it's deemed inappropriate.

[/hide]

j0xPu5R.png

This is just awful.

I just love how you pay attention to me when I don't post anything STRT FGHTR related.

Because I don't care for street fighter.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Put that in your sig then.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

>implying

wait do you want me to put that in my sig? or are you just implying something

>implying my "Halo is a butt" was me being an attention [bleep].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Put this in your sig

OT sux

im pretty sure you can key delete while editing your sig to get rid of that some of that space under

That space is because of the size of the left sidebar. To reduce it he would need to remove some profile fields or reduce the size of his avatar.

j0xPu5R.png