Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

did i ever tell you about this one time me and my friends tried to make this one freshman's time at school constantly miserable by taunting him and beating him up?

No, but it sounds like you're being a douche. Wow man, give the kid a break.

Hur dur.

Didn't you do that once. I seem to remember you posting that.

Then, when we were like, "Halo, you're a douche." you were like, "JK guys, lololol I trolled you."

A lot like pie actually. But since it was you, it was actually cool.

That was forever ago. Oh man. Way before pie. I think Cynic was still here. And Abc wasn't.

Double spaces.

The ithing about kicking a fat guiy?

16185_s.gif

did i ever tell you about this one time me and my friends tried to make this one freshman's time at school constantly miserable by taunting him and beating him up?

Hur dur.

Then, when we were like, "Halo, you're a douche." you were like, "JK guys, lololol I trolled you."

That was forever ago. Oh man. Way before pie. I think Cynic was still here. And Abc wasn't.

Double spaces.

http://www.fakku.net

enter id 6908 on fakku

Hur dur.

Double spaces.

He posted that exact same thing a few months back, probably near a year ago. That's why I mentioned it. I just tease Halo about it because he pretends like he has never trolled us for fun when he made up this story about beating up freshmen.

And I remember it because I was completely active in this thread when it happened.

Man you just went full retard.

And there's no flood limit now, tyler.

Hur dur.

Double spaces.

He posted that exact same thing a few months back, probably near a year ago. That's why I mentioned it. I just tease Halo about it because he pretends like he has never trolled us for fun when he made up this story about beating up freshmen.

And I remember it because I was completely active in this thread when it happened.

Man you just went full retard.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?