Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I need to make myself look acceptable to be with friends, hanging out with a group of people tonight. Haven't seen most of them since August. Should be good. Hopefully I'll find something to do tomorrow night too, since mom will be working.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I was thinking last night how I've essentially kept a diary in some form since I was like 13. Always electronic, usually online, and not a personal diary, it's always been shared. First, emails to Kylie when she moved. Next, a runescape friend, emails and aim and tif. I stopped talking to him when he stopped using the Internet for a while, but I texted him a few months later and kept the ranting and reflections going that way. Summer before last, I started a note on my old iPod that I kept up with and added to for over a year, which I delete recently after not using it for a while anyway and I didn't want to back it up and move it to this iPod. On the same night that I started that, I began omegling a bunch, sometimes having random conversations but one girl wanted to offer advice on all of life's issues so I spilled and corresponded with her on aim for a couple months. Last March, I came here and started posting, eventually blowing my semi-bro status by letting myself post about my life.

It's weird, because the counselor I talked to told me to think about journaling and asked if I did. I've been putting everything to words for years, and in the past eighteen months especially it's really helped. Sometimes when I'd be super upset, angry or sad or both or whatever, I'd type everything up and be calm by the time I finished, which always confused me because if I had let myself just think about it for the amount of time I spent typing it I wouldn't have gotten to the point of chill. I guess it has always helped.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Did everything except read Ender's game.

I'll do that when I go to bed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got a coupon on my last craft.

10% off Warner Bros. titles. <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang