Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My fan makes this clicking sound every three seconds when it's on. And I think this puts me in a trance in the morning. I swear I'm awake (slept for 10 hours) but I'll still feel all groggy until I turn the fan off.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I remember when I had long hair. Oh wait, no I don't.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Do they actually make those yet? I cant tell if that pic is conceptual or not.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

F15 is nice, but F22 is like it's hotter sister.

f-22-19990601-f-0000l-001.jpg

You're purposely trying to steal my heart, aren't you.

Looking forward to dinner. Maybe some Dead Island later? Definitely going to restart filming again after I go replay to work again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Gunna punch someone's face in. Seriously.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ah so its kind of like the Emma Watson of fighters. You know she's gonna be hot once she matures.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Eh, F-35 is a really ugly plane. I feel the same about the Warthog, but it's so badass, it makes up for it.

Of course, my favorite being the Raptor.

The Warthog actually has a reputation as an ugly plane, but apparently it can take a hell of a beating, and as you said, it is badass. The F35 does have some lovely curves you have to admit.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Eh. I prefer its Harrier cousin. The F-35 is like the clunky fat American bi-product of British engineering.

Totally irrelevant to real life, but in Battlefield 3 it [bleep]ing sucks.

Golly, I don't want to do anything

130436876649.png

iPod derp.

Just gonna go ahead and steal that...