Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My roommate might be moving out, which would be pretty sick. A 1 person room for the price of a 2 person room. Ahhhhh yeeeeaaaah.

Lucky. My college makes you find a replacement (or finds one for you).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

4 AM. Not tired.

[hide=For those of you who care (probably not many).]

I finally told the girl I like that I wanted to be more than friends, although not in the way that I had originally intended. I wrote out like 3 paragraphs explaining everything today.

Needless to say.. it was the completely wrong time on my part, but I feel much better.

I would have to guess though, I'm not completely out of being in a relationship with her.

[/hide]

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I'm sure I'd get a new one eventually. But I look forward to chillin' naked until that day.

Teach me to be like you.

@Monk: Sometimes it's good to just get it off your chest. Nice job.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't intend to use my heat. Partially because it's an old radiator and it'll smell weird, but mostly because I'm no wussy with the cold and everyone around me is. Plenty of heat from everyone else's rooms.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

It's better to use blankets or put on more clothing than use energyz

3:21 AM. Makes me think. Our taco bell order was always $3.21. Every week, when she'd work at 4:45 or later. I ate two suppers a lot.

Oh my gob, just remembered I encountered a jar of nostalgia earlier, must explore it.

VR48f.jpg

img

LOL, just checked my phone and saw that I missed a call from my roommate about 2 hours ago. Iirc, that was like 10 minutes before he came in and grabbed some stuff and left again. He must have been locked out and tried calling me to let him in, lol. I was wondering why he seemed to agitated when he was here.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Midwest Airlines boarding pass, Minneapolis to Milwaukee. My mom and I then caught a flight from Milwaukee to Washington DC, spent a day and a half there, then headed down to Nags Head, NC for the week with my mom's side of the family. After we left the beach house, we hit Jamestown (the James River is beautiful) and a quick stop at the gift shop for Williamsburg. The parkway going between the corners of the "historic triangle" is brick and awesome. Drove back that night to stay at my great aunt's apartment outside DC again and caught flights home the next day. 10 day trip. Missed 7 days of school. All of the historical stuff we did was relevant to my 10th grade combined English and history course American Studies.

VR48f.jpg

img

Three wristbands to the amusement park in the Mall of America. Two from SOS, a summer camp program where participants volunteer for 32 hours over 2 weeks. Fridays were fun days, hence a trip each year to the Mall of America, since it's only a bit over an hour away. One of the wristbands is for "The Park at MOA", which was the non-franchise awkward name between when the park was Camp Snoopy and its current theme, Nickelodeon Universe.

The other wristband, Nickelodeon Universe, from Cyndi's family. Used February 6, 2010. Earned by someone in her family for spending $250 in the mall before the holidays. They had 12 wristbands. After spending the day at the amusement park and shopping, we came home and just chilled per usual for weekends then, before all this bull. I accompanied her and her mom to Target. There was a sale on Coke products. I was told to switch out two twelve packs, bent down to put one back, and hit my forehead hard as I came back up. Lots of laughing, tears of pain and laughter. I was bleeding.

VR48f.jpg

img

A wristband to Chaos Water Park Resort in Eau Claire. December 28, 2009. With Cyndi and a group of people from her aunt's church. Over that winter break, 12 days, we spent all but about 24 hours total together. We both wore Vikings gear and got dirty looks walking in. We met these hilarious girls, crazy car ride. That was the day we flipped to 200,000 miles in her grandma's car. I spent much of the car ride texting her boyfriend of that time, who turned out to have a fiancée.

VR48f.jpg

img