Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Night Goon.

Three wristbands to the amusement park in the Mall of America. Two from SOS, a summer camp program where participants volunteer for 32 hours over 2 weeks. Fridays were fun days, hence a trip each year to the Mall of America, since it's only a bit over an hour away. One of the wristbands is for "The Park at MOA", which was the non-franchise awkward name between when the park was Camp Snoopy and its current theme, Nickelodeon Universe.The other wristband, Nickelodeon Universe, from Cyndi's family. Used February 6, 2010. Earned by someone in her family for spending $250 in the mall before the holidays. They had 12 wristbands. After spending the day at the amusement park and shopping, we came home and just chilled per usual for weekends then, before all this bull. I accompanied her and her mom to Target. There was a sale on Coke products. I was told to switch out two twelve packs, bent down to put one back, and hit my forehead hard as I came back up. Lots of laughing, tears of pain and laughter. I was bleeding.

What's with all these random items?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Two ticketmaster tickets from my Chicago trip for orchestra in April 2009. One, Broadway in Chicago, "Mary Poppins". Wasn't all that excited, but the show was spectacular. The other ticket is from seeing Blue Man Group, which was also super entertaining. My mom was on that trip with me. The choir went with orchestra since my high school just doesn't have strong programs in either one. The choir is a joke. It's like a special needs class.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Ripped tiny stub, student ticket issued by Minnesota State High School League, from when the girls basketball team made it to the state quarterfinals during my sophomore year. That was a busy year I guess, the OBX vacation and Chicago and all. Played at the Target Center where the timberwolves play, but who cares about the NBA. What was cool was seeing Target Field in construction, home of the Twins, who sucked this year. The bus I was on just so happened to be the bus that was missing a student at the end of the game, which led to us getting back 45 minutes after everyone else.

@Vezon exactly

VR48f.jpg

img

Two receipts from HuHot Mongolian grill, one mine, one Cyndi's. Out with school friends for our annual Sno-Daze Alternative Event, also known as what we did instead of going to the winter formal dance. We ate, ran around the mall, played hide and seek in Herberger's (there was this girl in there with hair spiked like a porcupine, it was crazy. Also, we psyched out one of our friends that we got kicked out, making him lose), had a high-speed chase on the highway on a Saturday night in February (thank God I trust Cyndi's driving, we hit 95 and the car we were following was going much faster, my friends in the back of that car were not pleased), watched parkour videos, played apples to apples (the mom of the guy whose house it was at came downstairs to remind us that Helen Keller always wins), played Just Dance, and ate food, including my delicioso cupcakes.

VR48f.jpg

img

And now, the final items: Movie ticket stubs. I have a bunch more around my room that I should keep in this container too.

Chateau 14 Theatres (prior to being owned by Cinemagic): 11/7/04 The Incredibles, with Kylie and Cyndi (we went to a lot of Sunday afternoon matinees before they had to leave their moms' houses for the school week), 11/28/2004 Christmas With the Kranks (probably same, another Sunday, possibly Denise with us for this and the previous too- I don't remember if we'd shunned her from our group yet), 4/24/05 Miss Congeniality 2 (same group), 11/13/05 Chicken Little with grandpa and siblings, and 5/21/06 (lol that's Cyndi's birthday, interesting) with my family- with dad's employee club. All 5 of us in the family.

Chateau (owned by Cinemagic): January 2009 Bride Wars with some school friends for a birthday, 7/17/09 Harry Potter 6 with Jessie and I think Sarah right after my birthday, around that same time whatever year it came out Hancock with school friends, 7/21/09 The Proposal with Cyndi, 12/30/09 Alvin and the Chipmunks Squequel or whatever with Cyndi and her little sister, and one unreadable.

Cinemagic Hollywood 12: 11/24/09 New Moon with Jessie and a couple others.

Galaxy 14: 11/22/08 Twilight with about 12 friends, two of their dads, one little brother. Few guys.

The ink disappears on these like crazy

VR48f.jpg

img

I guess. We did a lot when we were younger because our parents didn't mind giving us $5 to get out of the house for a couple hours each Sunday, and then we went to more again when everyone started getting their driver's licenses. In 2011 I saw... 1, 2, 3, 4... Maybe 5. Back in like '04-'05 I saw a lot more.

VR48f.jpg

img

Okay, I just hate throwing movie tickets away. In just the 3 minutes since I posted last, I did a quick run around in my room in places where I frequently throw receipts and such and found 9 stubs. 5 from 2010 and 4 from 2011 and I know I saw one more in 2010 and one more in 2011

VR48f.jpg

img

Hola amigos!

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

No.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Useless filthy Harpies.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Useless filthy Harpies.

These harpies must really be bad or something, because I always see you ragging on them. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png