Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

PRO TIP: Dead skin is EVERWHERE, regardless if someone is scratching next to you.

Also Goon, have you seen Attack The Block?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

fat girls trying to look sexy are [bleep]ing disgusting

At long last we agree.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I see that Nick Frost is in it. Just wagered a guess that you might have saw it.

Looks kind of funny, but again, kid actors. :-|

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ugh, I didn't lose as much as I thought I had on FF13. Only about 2 hours, but still pissed off.

Gonna get back to that when my brother goes back to school and isn't on the PS3 all day erryday. I rage quitted ages ago when I couldn't beat Lightning's summon.

I've got all the summons. :P

[hide=Spoilers]The hardest would probably be Fang's, imo.[/hide]

I'm to the Taejin's Tower at this point. Stuck on the boss battle there.

I might have to start from scratch again. I remember next to nothing. Plus I wasn't that far through anyway.

Isn't Lightning's summon like 7-8 hours in?

Also, this [bleep]ing boss. [bleep], [bleep], [bleep].

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dahaka

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I see that Nick Frost is in it. Just wagered a guess that you might have saw it.

Looks kind of funny, but again, kid actors. :-|

Just watched a trailer and thought the same thing. Funny concept, but I'm a critical douche when it comes to child actors.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

PRO TIP: Dead skin is EVERWHERE, regardless if someone is scratching next to you.

I'm aware, but it's like they're using a salt shaker of dead skin over the food. I know we all swallow x number of bugs and spiders every year and x amount of skin particles, but I don't put them on my food like "ehh, I eat this every day an night anyway"

Also, victory is mine, mom is coming in neighbor's car

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Ugh, I didn't lose as much as I thought I had on FF13. Only about 2 hours, but still pissed off.

Gonna get back to that when my brother goes back to school and isn't on the PS3 all day erryday. I rage quitted ages ago when I couldn't beat Lightning's summon.

I've got all the summons. :P

[hide=Spoilers]The hardest would probably be Fang's, imo.[/hide]

I'm to the Taejin's Tower at this point. Stuck on the boss battle there.

I might have to start from scratch again. I remember next to nothing. Plus I wasn't that far through anyway.

Isn't Lightning's summon like 7-8 hours in?

Also, this [bleep]ing boss. [bleep], [bleep], [bleep].

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dahaka

I remember getting Snow's summon, then everyone groups up and takes off on their own ways, Lightning and Hope (Is that the annoying kid's name?) get in a fight with it. But nah, it's not terribly far in. Unless I played for longer than I thought I did. O_o

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

fat girls trying to look sexy are [bleep]ing disgusting

People trying to look sexy are generally disgusting.

Fat people, are also, generally, disgusting.

And this has been a Brutally Honest public service announcement, brought to you by the honorable members of /FG/.

VR48f.jpg

img

So I got a chicken biscuit from McDonalds today. Among the best things I have ever tasted in my life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I find it sad and humorous that we have come to this.

People trying to look sexy are generally disgusting.

r u gay lol

NOTE TO MODERATORS OF FORUM GAMES THIS HAS BEEN A SATIRICAL COMMENT AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE

I'll vouch for pie here.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Tip.it is getting a bit meh in some ways, but I'm mostly glad that we have a Tavern game again.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So I got a chicken biscuit from McDonalds today. Among the best things I have ever tasted in my life.

The ones from Hardee's put up a contest for it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

The ones from Hardee's put up a contest for it.

I've never eaten at Hardee's, but I don't doubt it.

@Napalm That's why I'm lucky. I was born sexy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Come on in boy, sit on down and tell me 'bout yourself,

So you like my daughter do you now? yeah we think she's somethin' else

2pzzjb9.jpg

I've seen no reason this far in my life to TRY to be sexy. The only times I've said obnoxiously sexual flirtatious things have been with friends to make things uncomfortable and I just can't help it when I have cleavage, it's genetics

VR48f.jpg

img

Oh hey, you joined on my birthday.