Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I've decided the next game I'll start on the Xbox will be Skyrim. However, I still have Oblivion and Borderlands to complete on the PC.

Which should I start with? Oblivion or Borderlands?

just [bleep]ing play skyrim

I'd suggest Borderlands, you're gonna be playing Skyrim anyway, and Oblivion's the same thing anyway. May as well mix it up.

That's what I was thinking. Borderlands it is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Goku defeats Hitler, marries Anne, and they live happily ever after.

12EbI.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I went back and read it.

What. The [bleep].

I agree with the sentiment of the author of the article. I can't ever have kids now, because they might become the author of a fan fiction like that.

Oh god.

On the upside, at least the technical part of the writing was good. There actually weren't a whole lot of errors, not anywhere near enough for me to catch. Which was pretty impressive, all things considered.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

There's a Helen Keller + Vegeta fan fic as well.

Q7G5W.png