Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

where was the part where he insulted them?

implications

passive-aggressive naruto fan detected

NARUTO IS THE BEST SHOW EVER HOW DARE YOU INSULT IT

I'LL KILL YOU DAMNIT, AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING WITH MY STEALTHY ORANGE JUMPSUIT

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

actually never watched Naruto at all

only good anime is Hayao Miyazaki anime

privatepyletryingnottolaugh.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

only good anime is a dead anime

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

only good anime is a deadi anime

Deadi? Wazzat?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Isn't this the same brother that gives you various drugs?

Hasn't given me anything yet...

But Naruto? That's just low.

The obvious explanation here is that drug abuse leads to Naruto.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't even know what it's about except there's a blond kid who fights sometimes :cry:

Also Hayao Miyazaki is great. Seen Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Ponyo, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and The Castle of Cagliostro so far

PM me for fitocracy invite

I don't even know what it's about except there's a blond kid who fights sometimes :cry:

Also Hayao Miyazaki is great. Seen Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Ponyo, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and The Castle of Cagliostro so far

you're right he must be the only good anime guy ever

Those movies are bad and you should feel bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2KMkQLZmI&list=FL1JlzNleeXK_fTVaKaFIREA&index=16&feature=plpp_video

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I liked Howl's Moving Castle. It was colorful, fantastical, and made me happy.

Tastes like diabetes and a happy childhood.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

sFYId.jpg

Oh man, I can't take much more.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tastes like diabetes and a happy childhood.

And this is why I love Nex. Also, I keep forgetting you joined on my birthday.

you're right he must be the only good anime guy ever

yes that is exactly how i feel bro do u want to hang out sumtiem? we can watch moar films and share popcorn and backrub

PM me for fitocracy invite

sFYId.jpg

Oh man, I can't take much more.

Implying you did not recently say yourself that Miyazaki's stuff was the only watchable anime.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sounds like LSD.

2pzzjb9.jpg