Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Sweet jesus my internet is back. I was horrified I would commit murder during that basketball game without your guy's support. But luckily he didn't scream, so I didn't murder.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

These black kids do things that irritate me. Like listen to shitty rap music through head phones so loud you can hear it perfectly, scream at the TV any time anything happens during a basketball game, screaming and recording a rap in a public lounge, etc. My internet shit out right before the basketball game came on and I feared without zen obtained from the thread I was going to beat someone to death, rip his head off and mail it to lil' wayne.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

These black kids do things that irritate me. Like listen to shitty rap music through head phones so loud you can hear it perfectly, scream at the TV any time anything happens during a basketball game, screaming and recording a rap in a public lounge, etc. My internet shit out right before the basketball game came on and I feared without zen obtained from the thread I was going to beat someone to death, rip his head off and mail it to lil' wayne.

sort of racist

Yes and no. The ones who are in this lounge live up to every stereotype, and are annoying as [bleep] and I would classify them as "diggers". The black people at my work are cool as heck, nice people and I view them in an entirely different caliber.

It's not because they're black that I dislike them, it's the shit they do, generally associated with black people, that I dislike them.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Sweeterp jerpeserp my internerp is backerp. I was herporrified I woulderp commerpit murderp derping that baskerpball game witherp your guy'serp serport. But luckerpily he didn'terp screamerp, so I didn't merpurder.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Sweeterp jerpeserp my internerp is backerp. I was herporrified I woulderp commerpit murderp derping that baskerpball game witherp your guy'serp serport. But luckerpily he didn'terp screamerp, so I didn't merpurder.

Pictured: Tyler's Vagina

sandstorm-sahara-desert.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Doritos yus

Fixed that for you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Also pictured: 321's vagina several months ago.

What was I ornery about several months ago?

2pzzjb9.jpg

What was I ornery about several months ago?

You started that trend, not me.

You are as cryptic as a woman.

2pzzjb9.jpg

sort of racist

More than sort of true.