Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Wut. Leave /FG/? We've tried that before and bad stuff happens.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

[bleep] you, Hex, don't spam!

Don't listen to him unless you want to, we're in a need for expansion and he's trying just a little bit too hard.

Translation:

I don't think people will join if we try to hard, lets just lay low and let people join by themselves.

As you've said numerous times, this is a 'spam thread'

If you want to atleast try out one of the games we're happy, they're like forum games but more roleplaying....

We have games where everyone posts an action and the mod replys which is pretty fun and we also have the famous hegemony.

[Falador tavern]

Lots of new people. Not a lot of spam. Do not want.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You guys just attempted to hijack our thread for blatant recruiting. There goes any chance I would have ever gone to Fally Tavern.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You guys just attempted to hijack our thread for blatant recruiting. There goes any chance I would have ever gone to Fally Tavern.

Mather trys to hard sometimes.

[Falador tavern]

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, you give spam a bad name.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Someone doesn't know a classic song when he sees one.

2pzzjb9.jpg

:arrow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yay actual regulars.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*looks at tavern*

who buys this [cabbage] anyways?!?!?!

lol jk

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

So how is everyone?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

fine

2pzzjb9.jpg

awesome,decisions decisions decisions...

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

As I said, don't mind Hex (those new guys were his alts by the way), he is the Tavern's extremist, though he never actually plays anything.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1