Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I had said that I just got back from somewhere, a vacation I believe (Possibly that time i went to Myrtle?) and then Furrlo said the same thing, thus giving rise to the belief that 321 is all. then /FG/ took hold and the rest is history.

The Great Furry Purge was some crazy [cabbage] though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I remember spamming this one back in ''the old days''

28woro7.jpg

:3

Come back. :cry:

Jesus christ.

yBhca.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nah, the 321 is all thing came a month or so later when we did they skype calls. That was way after Furrlo's inception.

And you had just got back from a fishing trip. Ironically, so had Furrlo.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

806 pages in a year. :D

That's awesome. :D

We are pro spammers! Woo! :D

Stats:

44 posts/day. <---2 pages/day, lol.

19 posts/day. <---Count to 500 thread. Made in February '08. It's got the next highest post count in forum games. It's about 500 ahead of /FG/.

17 posts/day. <---You're banned thread. I think it's actually lower, because I think it was carried over from the old boards. It was posted on January 1 '06, anyway.

17 posts/day. <---Today in OT. Lol, I thought this would be lower.

At this rate, it will take ~ 11 months to catch up to the You're banned thread. Though, my last estimate, which was down to the minute, was 2 weeks off. So...Yeah. It'll be sooner.

On another note, have you ever noticed that we always told Felix that /FG/ was never going to catch on because he tried to force it? And now...:unsure:

Also, a few things I found while looking for the above (which I didn't find <_<)

That depends Cynic...Are you a hot 8 year old girl? [/pedophile]

But yes, do it.

Even back then, I knew...:D

Monk got post #1000, but he didn't even notice.

This page is quite funny in its hilarity.

Death posted this. Everyone was frustrated with it for the next 2 pages.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've been gone for two days and only 5 posts!?! Shaaaaaaaaaaaaame. :shame:

These were the days. 5 posts in 2 days? That's hard to believe.

By the way, I'm watching A Very Potter Musical again. Who here has seen it?

My friends just discovered this like a month ago, and have been obsessed with it since. Wow.

Cynic was such a cool kid. I miss that robot. :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Guys, no more .gifs. This is not a .gif posting thread. Heck, this isn't even an images thread. The occasional one is alright, but this is way way way too many.

500pxShopped.jpg

Did I really say that? :roll:

I DID NOT EDIT THE TITLE. ANY ATTEMPTS TO ACCUSE ME WILL BE MET BY ANGRY STARES.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

deliveringthread.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Kc, you're so cute. And look. It's 11:19 and I have a quiz on some reading first period tomorrow.

BOAg2.png

I also require sleep.

Bearbro out.

staredad-1.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Kc, you're so cute. And look. It's 11:19 and I have a quiz on some reading first period tomorrow.

BOAg2.png

I have 3 readings due by 1:00P.M. tomorrow. Guess what I'm doing between 12P.M. and 1P.M.....

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

playing games

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

stork

calm down

its not all about spam

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Ohai guise. I'm postin nao! Anyways... I have decided to reset the /fg/ minecraft server soon. In addition to the chunk displacement that's been happening for quite some time, leading to an ugly blocky landscape (and the first of two tragic deaths of Silva's house), all the previously generated chunks have no new resources, such as birch trees, pine trees, pumpkins, and lapis lazuli ore. The amount of resources that can't be found in any previously generated chunk will increase with every update, so if for instance [cabbage]ting were to come out, you'd have to go miles away from spawn to find a toilet. Absolutely unacceptable! So, next time there's an update which adds new resources, I will start a blank new server. That is, of course, unless everyone slaps my [cabbage] around and says "no, you idiot. You're not doing that" Though before you do that, I should say that you can take a copy of the world data and run your own server with the old stuff intact, or you could even set it up as a single player level. It don't matter! Also, i will replace anyone's resources that they want to keep.

As for the topic at hand, there is no topic at hand. there never is. Dadadadadadadada.

This is getting dangerously close to 3,000...

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome