Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I can't decide, sleep on bed or futon. My care package will include a sheet for the futon, lol

care package

What

3000377973_06f71b1e68.jpg

Usually filled with snacks and the sort.

Oh, I usually get counter-spy planes from mine.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm off to bed too.

Y'all play nice now, ya hear?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Well, the bed is slightly more comfortable, but the futon is closer to the ground and therefore it is cooler temp wise with the fans and whatnot. I'll probably just futon again whenever I go to bed.

HA I JUST REMEMBERED I DON'T HAVE CLASS UNTIL 11.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I can't decide, sleep on bed or futon. My care package will include a sheet for the futon, lol

care package

What

3000377973_06f71b1e68.jpg

Usually filled with snacks and the sort.

Oh, I usually get counter-spy planes from mine.

I usually get RC-XDs. KABOOM.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Well, the bed is slightly more comfortable, but the futon is closer to the ground and therefore it is cooler temp wise with the fans and whatnot. I'll probably just futon again whenever I go to bed.

HA I JUST REMEMBERED I DON'T HAVE CLASS UNTIL 11.

Depends how hot it is in your room.

If you can sleep in your underwear without sweating to death then it'll be fine.

j0xPu5R.png

Do you not have AC?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

Yeahh no A/C, it's amazing. If Minnesota didn't pretend to be so tropical it'd be all good. I think my room will be hot when it's winter too though, I'll probably crack my window to cool it down. It's finally nice and cool outside though, my room's temp is rapidly decreasing.

VR48f.jpg

img

:arrow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

:arrow:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

That can be rough, especially when the reason you're not with her yourself is because she's with someone else. You feel bad when you say anything bad about her relationship, even when what you're saying is true. You don't know whose team you're on because you'll always be fighting for what you want, but you want to agree with her to be on her good side. Rough.

VR48f.jpg

img

Where can I get on that bus.

And even though you say you accept it, it still bothers you. Your "acceptance" is more along the lines of "understanding". You understand the situation, but you're not fond of it and don't fully accept it. Somewhere in your mind you still have hope that IT will happen, that things will go your way. It's perfectly normal.

VR48f.jpg

img

And even though you say you accept it, it still bothers you. Your "acceptance" is more along the lines of "understanding". You understand the situation, but you're not fond of it and don't fully accept it. Somewhere in your mind you still have hope that IT will happen, that things will go your way. It's perfectly normal.

I'm trying to find acceptance in this situation, but you aren't helping. >.>

Oh well.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

No need to be sorry. Most of what you said was true.

[hide]She's in a relationship atm. I know it's bad, but I want them to break up or something. I plan to tell her at least before we leave for Christmas break, regardless if they're still together or not, just to get it out and get it over with.[/hide]

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]