Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Today I learned I get acephalgic migraines. I've had this happen a handful of times but I'm getting one now, just figured out that this is what it's called though. It's weird, my head doesn't hurt at all but my vision gets increasingly [bleep]ed up to where basically I almost can't see for like half an hour.

Scintillating_scotoma_interpretation.gif

This is kind of what it looks like. You can't focus on anything in the fuzzy area and you have to like look in another direction to see what's in the white/fuzzy area.

Weird.

Interesting. I've never had one of those before.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have an urge to play Runescape.

Hmmmm.

Do it.

For the lulz.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hardly ever have headaches.

Same here. Even if I'm on the computer for way too long and it's late or something, I only occasionally get a mild headache. I guess this weird migraine thing makes up for that.

It's so weird though, like right now It's really hard to focus on the words I'm typing. My eye doctor said they're often triggered by lack of sleep and working a ton, that would make sense. It's probably at its worst right now, it'll gradually go away in like 20 minutes. oh well.

Today I learned I get acephalgic migraines. I've had this happen a handful of times but I'm getting one now, just figured out that this is what it's called though. It's weird, my head doesn't hurt at all but my vision gets increasingly [bleep]ed up to where basically I almost can't see for like half an hour.

Scintillating_scotoma_interpretation.gif

This is kind of what it looks like. You can't focus on anything in the fuzzy area and you have to like look in another direction to see what's in the white/fuzzy area.

Weird.

That happens to me too. I thought I just had something in my eye, but when I look at my eye, there's nothing there.

Actually, no. This sounds more like what happens to me

I'm so bored though, I have nothing else to play.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

First time I play games I power play through it, then after I beat it I play leisurely and find things I didn't find the first time.

Do that with all my games and I don't have any new games.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

My playstyle is very similar to Pepsi's.

I seriously need some videogames to play. If I go on like this I will run out of ways to escape reality, and I don't want to know what will happen then, but I know it would be ugly.

16185_s.gif

First time I play games I power play through it, then after I beat it I play leisurely and find things I didn't find the first time.

Do that with all my games and I don't have any new games.

Buy MW3, GoW3, and BF3 when they come out.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]