Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Did I ever tell you guys how I got an offer to go to Brazil and be an exchange student there for like a year? It wasn't just some money-making thing, I was only one of two kids that got chosen of all the people taking spanish at my school and you have to write an essay and take an interview and stuff.

Yeah I'm not doing it. br? br? hueheuheuheheuehue

Wait, really? That's actually really cool. I'd do it if I were you.

yeah it's cool i got chosen and stuff but i don't want to leave my friends and family during my senior year of high school and go to south america with just two years of public school spanish knowledge...

Did I ever tell you guys how I got an offer to go to Brazil and be an exchange student there for like a year? It wasn't just some money-making thing, I was only one of two kids that got chosen of all the people taking spanish at my school and you have to write an essay and take an interview and stuff.

Yeah I'm not doing it. br? br? hueheuheuheheuehue

Wait, really? That's actually really cool. I'd do it if I were you.

yeah it's cool i got chosen and stuff but i don't want to leave my friends and family during my senior year of high school and go to south america with just two years of public school spanish knowledge...

mfw when the national language of brazil is portugese.

Beautiful-Cat-cats-16123391-1280-800.jpg

when I was in 8th grade, last year of middle school, the entire 8th grade class went to washington dc. Well, most of the 8th grade class. Some people didn't go because they got in trouble too much, others, including myself, simply didn't want to go. Actually, it was JUST me who didn't want to go. I could tell before we even left that it'd be a crappy trip. We'd be marched everywhere on strict itineraries, no fun allowed. And at the end of the day, we'd be taped into our hotel rooms. Literally! They taped the doors so if you opened it, they could tell and punish you for it.

Well the funny thing is, I have to verify identities, and the assignment is online... so now I hit a point where I just have to fill in blanks with fraction signs already drawn and things basically laid out for me, walk through the park.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Cyndi always specifies that she's going into her warm bed with her blanket... I made her that blanket, and I remember that night vividly. New Year's Eve 2009. We watched one of the Joy Ride movies, made them on my living room floor for big enough space to lay the fleece out. Why does she mention her blanket but not talk to the person who made it for her?

VR48f.jpg

img

Cyndi always specifies that she's going into her warm bed with her blanket... I made her that blanket, and I remember that night vividly. New Year's Eve 2009. We watched one of the Joy Ride movies, made them on my living room floor for big enough space to lay the fleece out. Why does she mention her blanket but not talk to the person who made it for her?

this makes me quite angry.

i don't know how she can conscionably do the things she does to you. Its really quite awful.

<_<

Well, every time we used to fight in the summer you'd be able to tell because she's post something on facebook along the lines of "derp boyfriend is air I breathe don't need anything else", or the one about "he's a bigger part of my family than she'll ever be"

VR48f.jpg

img

Went to a Somalia/Sudan culture night. The guy who spoke was from South Sudan, and he had a thick, thick accent. He was funny though.

The girls from Somalia weren't very good though. They sounded like they didn't know what they were talking about.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]