Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Shoot guns at night.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I slept in till 0730 and felt awesome

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sup monk

2pzzjb9.jpg

Just doing part of a project for a class. Hopefully everyone else shows up later today when we're supposed work together on it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I hated group projects.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah. But 2 people have actually done their parts so far (just copy/paste and add some things; same thing I'll be doing). One person hasn't sent me anything.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

hokay

2pzzjb9.jpg

Hm.. reading through some of what was already sent, it looks like it covers part of what I was supposed to. Less work for me.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

shibbity wibbity.

2pzzjb9.jpg

herpy derpy monkey wunkey

2pzzjb9.jpg

Isn't it wonderful?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh and then this guy posts.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

You.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I have 10 games. Wanna mock me? Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mariokart, Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, MySims, MySims Kingdom, MySims Agents, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. I'm a child

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Atleast you don't play Black Ops on Wii.

Two of my friends play Black Ops on the Wii, I lost all respect for them game-wise.