Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So I guess I missed a test in PE today. A test on Badminton.

4017b57acc9b76840db9918629601532.gif?1318992465

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And they've got hair growing all over and around them.

Nipples?

What are they for?

Pretty much the same as coat hangers, really.

Ah yes, of course. Abortions.

Sometimes I wonder what if I never found this place.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

But Goon, having nipples can be the single most exciting thing in your life! You should celebrate! Show them off to all your friends! This is a turning point in your life! This is something to be happy for!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

But Goon, having nipples can be the single most exciting thing in your life! You should celebrate! Show them off to all your friends! This is a turning point in your life! This is something to be happy for!

Since when do you like boobs?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So these lumps on my chest... they're called nipples?

goon's nipples:

31b42f51.gif

Since when do you like boobs?

Boobs? What are you talking about 321?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

goon's nipples:

31b42f51.gif

I want the full version of that gif.

16185_s.gif

I found a bunch of nifty stuff in Terraria, then I died, but I was playing on the equivalent of peaceful in minecraft, so I only lost some money. It was exciting. I think I'm almost ready to take on the easiest boss.

goon's nipples:

31b42f51.gif

best tell gooon to provide more vids.. :shock:

I found a bunch of nifty stuff in Terraria, then I died, but I was playing on the equivalent of peaceful in minecraft, so I only lost some money. It was exciting. I think I'm almost ready to take on the easiest boss.

I don't see how that relates to my post.

16185_s.gif

Seriously, guys. This is possibly worse than the cat pictures. At least with cats there is some variety. Please stop both.

Says the kid that used to post :arrow: for every post.

Your talking about me right?

:arrow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I don't see how that relates to my post.

It doesn't I added a bunch of space in between to show they were two separate thoughts.