Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I want the full version of that gif.

I found a bunch of nifty stuff in Terraria, then I died, but I was playing on the equivalent of peaceful in minecraft, so I only lost some money. It was exciting. I think I'm almost ready to take on the easiest boss.

I don't see how that relates to my post.

It doesn't I added a bunch of space in between to show they were two separate thoughts.

Guys, should I study for my History test? Shouldn't be too hard, but hey.

Comical.jpeg

Time to catch up on anime. Nothing else to do, don't have to wake up tomorrow. Ah, good old not working during breaks.

Even though I need to get a job.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I found a bunch of nifty stuff in Terraria, then I died, but I was playing on the equivalent of peaceful in minecraft, so I only lost some money. It was exciting. I think I'm almost ready to take on the easiest boss.

It doesn't I added a bunch of space in between to show they were two separate thoughts.

I should add that I was browsing gif and they dont have the full version of that gif.

I was quoting him because I was going to say the same thing as him. You're just making yourself look like a doofus.

I was quoting him because I was going to say the same thing as him. You're just making yourself look like a doofus.

You have no credible source.

:ohnoes:

Comical.jpeg

You have no credible source.

:ohnoes:

:twss:

So, today in class, my teacher showed us this video clip from a movie called Clean Slate. In it, the protagonist runs onto a stage, and finds himself in front of a large audience. He has to give a presentation using a series of slides that he's never seen before, and doesn't know what they relate to. I know it exists on youtube, but I can not find it at all. What do?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So, today in class, my teacher showed us this video clip from a movie called Clean Slate. In it, the protagonist runs onto a stage, and finds himself in front of a large audience. He has to give a presentation using a series of slides that he's never seen before, and doesn't know what they relate to. I know it exists on youtube, but I can not find it at all. What do?

This is the movie:

This is a quote from the scene:

The scene where ML Pogue ad libs his way through a slide presentation at the museum made me laugh so hard when I first saw it that I frightened my friend (and everyone else at Woosters Cinemark Movies 10, theater 8).

This was the path we took. It was a good path, a red path. A path of many moves. Many people said we wouldnt make it. (Next slide.) This is one of the people who laughed at us. We called him Steve. Later he died of dysentery.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

How do you respond when somebody asks you what you do for fun?

Just tell them. Watch anime, play games, hang out, the usual.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

:mellow:

I hate doing homework for the education dept. 95% what I write is total BS

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]