Please stop both.

Why?

cd8H4.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed so hard in my life. I was waiting for that to happen![/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[bleep]ING A.

I spent a good hour filming stuff with the replay function on TF2, but I can't open any of the saved files because it crashes every time I try to open one.

Just when I actually decided I wanted to do this project...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Seriously, guys. This is possibly worse than the cat pictures. At least with cats there is some variety. Please stop both.

Says the kid that used to post :arrow: for every post.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Seriously, guys. This is possibly worse than the cat pictures. At least with cats there is some variety. Please stop both.

Says the kid that used to post :arrow: for every post.

n7k652a.jpg

16185_s.gif

I keep confusing Armorare's avater with Abc and armorare's signature with Nexarudo.

Get out of my mind, Napalm.

I keep confusing Armorare's avater with Abc and armorare's signature with Nexarudo.

When I was in my (unfortunate) pony phase, someone mistooken me to be Tim because of my avatar. Glad I am out of it now.

To be honest, I think I just tried the whole pony thing since I'm that type of skeptic who tries something to understand it. Otherwise, I wouldn't stayed away from it like a normal person.

My little brother is a total brony. For a while his TF2 name was Fluttershy with some weird symbols. His profile pic is still one of the ponies.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

I watched the first few minutes of the first episode of MLP. It seemed stupid.

Unless it's an anime I am really interested in, I usually make it a rule of thumb to avoid the first episode of any given series. As silly that sounds, they usually don't do well on the first few episodes of any cartoon (unless it was that awesome, which is rare to me). Seeing the better art/story/development on a later episode is worth the cost of being a bit lost, which is easily remedied.

My little brother is a total brony. For a while his TF2 name was Fluttershy with some weird symbols. His profile pic is still one of the ponies.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

He seems totally ok with people giving him a hard time about it. He's kind of a weird kid; he plays sports in school, goes to parties, and is all popular and whatnot, but he plays tons of video games, is internet literate, and is a brony.

I've never really thought about it, but I just realized he's like a hybrid form of me and my second oldest brother. The video games and computer stuff from me, and the sport nut from my oldest brother.

I guess it just goes to show how much influence we have on those around us.

EDIT: I got really deep there for a second. Not sure how that just happened.

EDit2: He wears this shirt to his indoor soccer league practices.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

EDIT: I got really deep there for a second. Not sure how that just happened.

An7il.jpg

When I was in my (unfortunate) pony phase, someone mistooken me to be Tim because of my avatar. Glad I am out of it now.

To be honest, I think I just tried the whole pony thing since I'm that type of skeptic who tries something to understand it. Otherwise, I wouldn't stayed away from it like a normal person.

euky202.jpg

Get in my pants, Napalm.

Depends. What kind of pants are they?

16185_s.gif