Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Isnt "Into the Wild" the story of that kid who went out into the boonies to be a super hippie and ended up dying?

Neat spoilers, bro.

You really want to watch a hippie do hippie stuff?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Maybe Dax does. I've had this movie spoiled for me many years ago.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

oh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Listening to Ave Maria, whilst eating chip dip in full sweats. Sure does class up the place.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Mmm, one of my favorite songs ever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

On Facebook:

Jesus: Santa.

Santa: Yes?

Jesus: I'm sad.

... Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday!

Jesus: Yeah. That's the point.

Santa: Why?

Jesus: Because whenever it's Christmas, the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? December 25th is for Jesus not for Santa.

Repost if you believe in Jesus! PS: He knows you looked! "Deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my Father."

Is it wrong that the first thing that occurred to me to reply is that since Santa isn't real and Jesus is talking to him, implicitly Jesus isn't real?

2pzzjb9.jpg

No, because we don't have any proof supporting the existence of either.

False. The Bible proves Jesus exists.

Trollface_HD.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Trollface_HD.jpg

RV3Oh.jpg

bhjgpo,jmhngv dxwe

I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth!

2pzzjb9.jpg

Seany and I got a harmony post. We are one.

Trollface_HD.jpg

The new testament was written by some pagans, and the worship of jesus and the virgin mary is heretic. Old testament is where it's at.

16185_s.gif

Halo wanna join CougarLife.com with me?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Trollface_HD.jpg

The new testament was written by some pagans, and the worship of jesus and the virgin mary is heretic. Old testament is where it's at.

Somewhere in there they tell you to isolate wimmin who are on the rag. Clever chaps those Old Testament guys were.

2pzzjb9.jpg

OH SHIT

NOOBGUY! Waaaaaaasssssuuuup!?

napalm.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg