Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Abc, in Issac, do pill affects last to the next level or is it permanent?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah, the speed down one is perma.

Kind of annoying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I wonder how many asian tattoo artists deliberately write something horrible when some white guy asks for something "deep" or "cool-looking" in Asian kanji. Wouldn't blame them since I think it's an indicator someone is an ass.

I too sometimes wonder if I'm a Central European Country.

I haven't seen that movie either. asdflkashdf, so many movies I need to catch up.

From 2007 to 2011 has been a movie black out for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZj81gyCxpo

That is actually pretty damn cool.

Also hilarious.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh, I didn't. So we ate at Pizza Hut Tuesday night. The girl working there was obese and didn't pay much attention to us. That's not the point. Her shirt, in large text, said "We Cut With Pride". It had a pizza cutter, it was the legit uniform t-shirt. I was not amused.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Isnt "Into the Wild" the story of that kid who went out into the boonies to be a super hippie and ended up dying?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Isnt "Into the Wild" the story of that kid who went out into the boonies to be a super hippie and ended up dying?

Neat spoilers, bro.