Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My neck hurts. I'm more adjusted to crappy college mattress than waterbed. I prefer my own, normal mattress bed with box spring.

You can have mine. I sleep on the couch.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

And another reason I dislike college kids.

Despite the weight of the situation, I actually chuckled out loud a little bit at this.

"I'm unhappy with my current life situation. Better shoot my classmates."

"I'm unhappy with [anything]. Better shoot [any people]."

pacifist version

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Despite the weight of the situation, I actually chuckled out loud a little bit at this.

pacifist version

Aka Liberal version.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

inb4guncontroldebateinFG

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Seany, if you really want us to have a gun control debate, just start one.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

pacifist version

"I'm unhappy with [anything]. Better sit in the middle of the street and stop people from passing through. Optional: Ask for Tibet to be freed and/or set yourself on fire."

Real pacifist version.

16185_s.gif

I'm confused as to how this makes you hate college students.

"I'm unhappy with my current life situation. Better shoot my [insert innocent party here]."

That exact scenario can be applied to hundreds of murders in U.S. It's certainly not college student specific.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Oh, we're not doing this?

Well, okay then.

I'm tempted to, but since inb4'd I think it would be innappropriate. Also not surprised that is the opinion of a guy who watches MLP.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'm tempted to, but since inb4'd I think it would be innappropriate. Also not surprised that is the opinion of a guy who watches MLP.

Just jumping in the discussion to tell you that's a supercool ad hominem.

That's all.

16185_s.gif

Well, I guess to toss my two cents in...

People should be able to have guns. BUT, they should be scrutinized to the highest degree to see if they're mentally stable to handle a gun.

But that won't stop angsty kids getting the gun lock key from daddy's wallet. That's when gun's are at fault, but the parents for not securing their guns properly.

I was really just pointing out that I feel MLP is conducive to being a vagina.

2pzzjb9.jpg

"The scene in which Peter Parker catches Mary Jane's lunch on the tray involved no CGI. With the help of a sticky substance to keep the tray planted on his hand, Tobey Maguire eventually (after many takes) performed the stunt exactly as seen. "

Well aint that some shit.

Well aint that some shit.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Halo and I are both browsing reddit right now. We are one.

L8CLk.jpg

pacifist version

"I'm unhappy with [anything]. Better sit in the middle of the street and stop people from passing through. Optional: Ask for Tibet to be freed and/or set yourself on fire."

Real pacifist version.

"I'm unhappy with [anything]. Better do nothing."

Actual pacifist version.