Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

"They also said they didn't think the footage could be used in the show as they did not want to appear to be trying to make entertainment using an accident that could have so easily been deadly."

Dammit.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I cannot wait to see this episode.

b2mxR.jpg

indeed

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sweet, Killing Floor is free for 3 days.

DOOOOD

You know what time it is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sweet, Killing Floor is free for 3 days.

DOOOOD

You know what time it is.

32bw3ds.jpg

I had been wanting to play Killing Floor, and it's only $4 on steam, so if I like it I might buy it. Anyone here plays?

16185_s.gif

I can't open any game page. It's a little annoying.

Nope, Steam is derping up for erry'body

Bollards deep

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

And another reason I dislike college kids.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Lol Seany, you're good. You should do stand up.

As morbid as it is, I say we take wagers on why he's doing it. My money's on "I have no future/ Occupy Wall Street bullshit".

2pzzjb9.jpg