Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

awesome sauce, its name is silver

PEPSI IS THE TRAITOR! KOS!

Because, that's how it grows, under my chin. Whatever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nope. The snow that we got from the brief storm melted away.

So it's all green and brown again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just played Killing Floor for a little bit.

28 Days Later meets Left 4 Dead.

I like it.

White, white, white, green, white, green

White, Green, White, White, Green

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Tennant > Smith > Eccleston.

Although the last two are very close for me.

To be honest, I think people bash Eccleston for not acting like most doctors and dressing up like a serial killer.

In my preference, I go for Tennant > Eccleston > Smith. The only reason I enjoy Matt Smith is mainly because I am a fan of River Song. I sometimes wish the Doctor could just regenerate already.

Eccleston was pretty good. Rose was a total bro.

But we all know Tenant is just barely ahead of that doctor with the scarf whose name and number I forget because I watched that series when I was two years old.

Fourth Doctor, Tom Baker.

I would like to see the older Who, but I know the first and second were in black-and-white and they a good portion of their episodes due to BBC's incompetence with saving money by taping over something.

I think there was a fire.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

tumblr_lvwiz9c5mu1qejioeo1_500.gif

One day I will do something like this. It would be amazing :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]