Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Heh. Remember back in the day when /FG/ went on a quest to find each other on Omegle? Good times.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Goon and I have been together as one for a long time now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Halo you unfaithful [bleep].

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You still love me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You still love me.

Goddammit. I do...

2pzzjb9.jpg

And what implies I'm unfaithful to you?

You know I still love you.

Goon and I have been together as one for a long time now.

2pzzjb9.jpg

That's a thing Goon and I have been saying off and on for a few years now.

It's like an inside joke.

It starts with Goon, then becomes Tyler, and finally, Pie.

2pzzjb9.jpg

@Seany: Pshshsssssshhh.

Don't say that.

Everyone, grab my sideburns.

*grabs sideburns*

I don't have sideburns anymore, Kevin.

:mellow:

I don't have sideburns anymore, Kevin.

:mellow:

Then what the hell did I grab?

My glorious chiseled jaw line.